Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Just because you turn 30 doesn't mean you lose your pace. This isn't FIFA! Olympic runners don't quit at 30. Vardy has just as much pace as he has ever had, we just don't play the right type of ball to exploit his runs. He makes runs time and time again and screams for it, but never gets the ball he needs, we just tippy tap back to Kasper instead. 

Vardy over Puel! He's been the club for the last few years and we wouldn't have had our dreams come true without him. If our manager is planning on ditching him, then in my opinion the board should remove the manager. I think Puel's long term plan has potential and I think the future is bright, but he needs to keep the experienced players within the squad, as without them, we won't ever be successful. You need a good balance in the squad of young and experienced players. 

He’s quite clearly lost a bit of pace and to claim otherwise is dillusional. And as for comparing the situation to Olympic sprinters, that’s just nonsense lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Vardy has what, 2 years left at this level? I don’t suggest getting rid of him over Puel - I’m not Puel out at the moment and haven’t ever been, but that could change - but let’s not ignore the inevitable degregations of Father Time.

Forget father time..it's now!! Vardy has not converted good chances that have been created...

one difference,he is not on his normal expected form....but I wouldn't dump him,because he still has 2-4 top seasons in him!!!

this season he has had niggling injuries,even when considered match-fit,you are still short of your own rythme..

Vardy still has a lot to give this club!!!  Today is time to sit it out...Well done Puel!!!

Edited by fuchsntf

4 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

Tottenham there for taking.

No Alli

No Kane

Lets ave it!!

They have lost some cutting edge.  But I think they'd be worse off with Kane and Alli in, but Son and Eriksen out.