Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

can't see a problem with the Vardy thing tbh. 

he's been shite for weeks and IIRC both Barnes and Ghezzal had better attempts on target than Vardy in our last game too.

everyone says we're predictable - this might give Spurs something else to think about.

people saying 'Puel out' in the first page of the match thread need to have a fvkcing word with themselves. 'supporters' yeah, right. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm broadly Puel in but that line up does have a bit of a 'clutching at straws' feel to it. Hope I'm wrong but that looks a bit desperate to me.

We have gone on a poor run, what is "clutching at straws"....a change was needed ,nobody co getting chances..changes needed....!!

Can't understand this fear of putting facts on the table....Change was needed,an another approach was needed,but even those sitting on the fence,

Fear being questioned by the Puel-out brigade!!!  

Today I welcome with open arms this change...the approach.It had to be tried and not just for this game...

Just now, lifted*fox said:

can't see a problem with the Vardy thing tbh. 

he's been shite for weeks and IIRC both Barnes and Ghezzal had better attempts on target than Vardy in our last game too.

everyone says we're predictable - this might give Spurs something else to think about.

people saying 'Puel out' in the first page of the match thread need to have a fvkcing word with themselves. 'supporters' yeah, right. 

Yeah I think his record against better teams speaks for it self

Sure the spurs Defenders were happy facing Gray rather than Vardy