Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Anyone who has “journalist” or “agent” or “ITK” in their username is clearly not going to be one of those things.

Well lets hope he doesnt sign tomorrow then because youw ill be wrong then hahaha.??

I just want this signing its sending me bat shit crazy.

Im actually thinking a guy with a whooping 72 followers is credible ????

• Haha 1

Well of i was doing the video it would have to be vardy,ndidi and maddison sitting around playing xbox .the door knocks they open it and guess whos back back again plays out loud ,they look at each other smile and then camera turns to youri ?

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd go with......

Everyone returns for pre season training. In walks Silva but none of the other players talk to him and he's completely ostracized. Then at the end of training Tielemans opens up his Adrien Silva costume and all the players go mental and have a massive pile on

I'd have it panned at someone tucking into to some beans on toast up goes the camera to a smiling youri, cheap and cheerful. 

First they ran out of news.

Then they ran out of puns.

Finally they resorted to unspeakable jokes, involving the Pope …

and exhausted even those.   There was no hope.  Nothing, absolutely nothing which could sustain them. 

They knew it was hopeless.  The remaining ones prepared for the worst, in the parched desert of a window gone horribly wrong.  54 pages still lay ahead, pages which could not possibly be filled.

But … a voice … that voice … could it be real?  They all heard it!  “I am Marcel … you must carry on … he is coming”

“Who the f*** is Marcel?” asked one.  And they all looked at him, with their last remaining strength, and their hatred burned through him.  He realized with horror, he would be next.

READ THE GRIPPING CONCLUSION, tomorrow in FT

or the next day ... or next week ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3