Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

24 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Pretty well, didnt start the first 2.

He's played well in the last 3. They're keen on him permenantly.

I think we will be able to negotiate it to £20m and Silva. Spot on that'll be.

11 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

think it's too early to be saying he's worth that much, at the end of the day this is a struggling monaco side who wanted to bin him off and rate adrien silva more. 

absolutely. So why does Silva have to be valued at fire sale price.They can pretty much ask what they want so long as we get a proper fee for Silva.

people talk about tielemans and what he can do for vardy... and quite rightly so... but he’s also the type of player that might get something out of iheanacho also.. not that he would dislodge vardy of course... but playing 2 central attackers if we ever do could be good to see...

• Like 1

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

I’m going to get shot down now, but I thought Iheanacho always looks better when paired up front, rather than as a loan striker 

Most were happy with him last season in that roll.

10 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

I’m going to get shot down now, but I thought Iheanacho always looks better when paired up front, rather than as a loan striker 

Last 4/5 games of last season I thought he was very good in that position. Particularly against Arsenal.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

Makes sense, they sign him and he flops so the price goes up £15m lol

Why confused @Surreyfox

He flopped at Monaco and they expect £15m on top of what they paid... it's mental. Wouldn't happen to anyone other than a premier league team.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

£22m + Adrien Silva, or

£10m + Silva and Mendy, or 

James King Silva and Mendy 

Loving the thought of James and King patrolling Monaco’s midfield with Fabregas lol.

If we were to add another player in the deal I think it would be Slimani, as he’s worked with Monaco’s manager before. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why confused @Surreyfox

He flopped at Monaco and they expect £15m on top of what they paid... it's mental. Wouldn't happen to anyone other than a premier league team.

Yep- understood  now. Thanks for the explanation - of course it's completely barking . hopefully we can extract some value from these expensive flops of our own.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why confused @Surreyfox

English clubs to Europe are what Saudi and Chinese clubs are to us.

• Like 3

I've been impressed, two great assists, he is noticeably flagging about an hour though. But I am concerned that Monaco were losing every week with him in the team, and haven't lost since the transfer. Whilst we continue to lose (3/4) with him, so he's not made much difference results wise.

22 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I've been impressed, two great assists, he is noticeably flagging about an hour though. But I am concerned that Monaco were losing every week with him in the team, and haven't lost since the transfer. Whilst we continue to lose (3/4) with him, so he's not made much difference results wise.

Get what your saying, but didn’t Monaco buy/loan about 7 players to go straight in to their first team in Jan? That kind of spree would see form of a lot of teams get better. 

And Youri has also come in to a struggling team as the only new addition - we can’t expext one player to transfer our form. Although 2 assists in 4 isn’t a bad start at all.