Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

3 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

You mean the Centre back partnering Harry for England tonight .

Yes the very same - very unreliable in Everton’s gaff prone defence . England selection for  the likes of Dier and Trippier has devalued the currency 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So more reports today of Man U wanting him... and we get linked with a Cardiff player.

If we get him I genuinely think we could move mountains next season.

Hopefully we’ll do what’s necessary even if that involves breaking our transfer record and giving them Silva but I’m bothered that bigger clubs are already in the ear of both his agent and Monaco.

On 22/03/2019 at 17:24, Dr Marco said:

Monaco will definetely sell him

No doubt, the issue is that if we don't pay the money that someone else will.

Honestly the way he's going I can see the likes of Man City and Liverpool being interested.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So more reports today of Man U wanting him... and we get linked with a Cardiff player.

If we get him I genuinely think we could move mountains next season.

Hopefully we’ll do what’s necessary even if that involves breaking our transfer record and giving them Silva but I’m bothered that bigger clubs are already in the ear of both his agent and Monaco.

We don’t have prayer of getting him sadly.....

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Silva still gives us the advantage- it's going to cost us, but Monaco will want him to come here.

My worry is though that Monaco have Fabregas over the age of 30, Vanquer over the age of 30 and Silva is 30 now as well. Could they be tempted to replace Tielemans with someone much younger than Silva however well he has done for them since January?

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

My worry is though that Monaco have Fabregas over the age of 30, Vanquer over the age of 30 and Silva is 30 now as well. Could they be tempted to replace Tielemans with someone much younger than Silva however well he has done for them since January?

They are still an overwhelmingly young squad, I think they'll appreciate his experience plus they have good young midfield talent to replace them anyway.

Just enjoy the lad while he is playing in a City shirt, if he becomes a permanent signing that will be marvellous, remember great loan/short term signings who never stayed, Cambiaso & Mancini, we survived and will do again, I’d be more worried about losing Ndidi, Maguire & Chilwell if I’m honest....