Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Just now, st albans fox said:

Well I read it that he ain’t going to spurs or yanited .....

Same its sounded like yeah it was nice United and spurs showed interest but.. (maybe am reading to much in to it have been watching alot of conspiracy theories videos on YouTube Haha) am going to Leicester maybe hes making a unveiling video of himself guess I could  just dream lol

Don't do it to yourselves lads.

He said lots of clubs have been in contact which means bigger clubs than us, he was never going to turn down an elite level club to come to Leicester instead. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

But he’s off somewhere ...   and it ain’t us ...  :(

West Ham or Everton?

• Haha 1

Just now, Gerard said:

Don't do it to yourselves lads.

He said lots of clubs have been in contact which means bigger clubs than us, he was never going to turn down an elite level club to come to Leicester instead. 

Think it's to late for that lol?

Hope someone like Cambiasso has a word with him, and explain good reasons who he should stay at LCFC.

Could be confused in what to do now, and may need some senior guidance.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hope someone like Cambiasso has a word with him, and explain good reasons who he should stay at LCFC.

Could be confused in what to do now, and may need some senior guidance.

The man who didn’t choose to stay here for a second season ? 

YT knows his own mind and has people around him to give guidance ........

What other country and club pays £40m for him? Bayern Munich maybe? Can't see any of the top 3 in Spain needing him nor PSG. Dortmund have just spent a wedge they got for Pulisic one 2-3 others. I suppose one of the Milan clubs might have the dough or Juve but I don't see him in Italy.

He'll be in the Prem, it'll either be us or Man Utd.

2 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

In case he was bad?

It’s an option to buy, if he was bad you just wouldn’t buy him. 

I assume the the club didn’t want to put a value on him before they’d seen what he was really worth. As they may have still wanted him even if he was half as good as he’d been. But to me it was worth the gamble all along as we all knew he had huge potential 

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Because it was never ever ever ever ever on offer. :angry:

This could be true. But I think if we’d gone high enough they would have taken it. 

Wolves have been arranging deals like this for a while and it’s always worked out for them

Edited by Lambert09

I can see there being genuine interest from Spurs and Man U and probably a Bayern or similar. I think £40million is a lot even for them though, considering he may not be considered an automatic starter. He generally shone for us but also had poor moments and games where he was doing his best Andy King impression. Add that to the fact he kinda bombed at Monaco, then I think they are likely to have bigger targets in mind first, with Tielemans one of a handful on a list. This could certainly give us a slim chance still, as I imagine an offer from us is there waiting and it's just a case of any of these other clubs pushing ahead with this deal or not...  I don't blame Tielemans for waiting on those either, but I sure do hope it works in our favour and these "bigger" clubs get other targets in and let this one slide :fc:

• Like 1

I’ve said this a few times in a few threads, but I actually think we’re in the strongest position this season we’ve been for a long time in terms of persuasion.... the problem is I don’t think it’s for the right reasons...

We've for a manager who, if he brings success, we’ll get 18 months out of at best. I for one imagine he’ll be saying something similar to potential signings and our star assets... stick with me, get into Europe, then move on with your stocks higher than ever, and I might even take a couple of you with me. 

We could well be in for an exciting season or two... but we sure as shit need to hope we’re signing young hungry replacements to step in for those who will go if we start getting success...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

It sounds a lot like even he doesn’t know where he’s going to end up, but he knows it isn’t Monaco. If he does know, he doesn’t give anything away in regards to any destination. 

He confirmed Leicester, Man Utd and Spurs have made enquiries. 

If there’s anything at all to read into the interview... (IMO) when someone says they’re flattered by something, it’s usually in the context of ‘that’s good to hear, but...’ 

I read it as “that’s good to hear, but I don’t know if those clubs will bid or for how much. Monaco will just take the highest bid in the next few weeks”

Edited by brucey
  • Like 2