Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley (A).. Next up.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They are in a hole. Their form has suddenly dropped off after being the best in the league for a month and a half.  They are desperate for the win and they are capable of being quite a physical side. I would be very pleasantly surprised to see us get anything other than a few knocks. ........

Do we think BR will swap back to 3 back to cope with the physical nature or stay as against Fulham and aim to control the game?

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Do we think BR will swap back to 3 back to cope with the physical nature or stay as against Fulham and aim to control the game?

I think three at the back with Maguire probably doing a man marking job on Ashley Barnes. 

We all know what Chris (Wood) is capable of but we need to keep Ashley Barnes out of the match. Do that and we have a fighting chance.

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I have no idea.

I’ll let you know if I form any kind of credible hypothesis prior to 2pm.

9 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I have no idea.

I’ll let you know if I form any kind of credible hypothesis prior to 2pm.

But on an aside isn’t it great not knowing rather being assured the same guaranteed depressing shite each week.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

I really hate watching games against Burnley, they sit back all the bloody time and kill the flow of the game. I can see this being frustrating for us today. Considering how bad of a season they are having.. be more nerves in the wind for them and will play even more deeply when pre religation form comes into there heads in game.

I will be preparing my pillow for this one.. hopefully im wrong though...

34 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Well clearly Rogers hasn’t written off 3 at the back as quickly as some of the posters on here!

Im not too optimistic if its the line up that sean has predicted (of course it will be, Sean is never wrong), but I hope to be proved wrong

If we go with that 3 at the back and we look good with it then fair play to Rodgers

2 hours ago, Robin JD Popley said:

I think three at the back with Maguire probably doing a man marking job on Ashley Barnes. 

We all know what Chris (Wood) is capable of but we need to keep Ashley Barnes out of the match. Do that and we have a fighting chance.

Man mark Ashley Barnes ?

I’m not Morgan’s biggest fan now that he’s getting in a bit but these are the games that he can still do a job for us. He played well against Burnley at home this season against their big guys so if we do go 3 at the back I’d be happy to have Evans and Morgan marking with Maguire sweeping up behind them 

Weather poor, two sides not in the best of form, one needing a win more than the other. Poor quality match resulting in a Burnley win, probably the obnoxious Barnes to score for them. They will be too physical for us and the weather will even out the skill sets of both teams.

3 hours ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Its a sad day when your main aim is marking Ashley Barnes out of the game...