Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Well Dunk is happening isn't it... that follow looks like it happened, them signing a new bloke for £25m (by the way if he's worth £25m and Harry £80m, then Dunk is going to cost us £40m). 

So long as it's Dunk and £40m on a cracking winger then I'm happy TBH. 

Edited by Babylon

Yet another ex-player with no affiliation to Leicester having his say. Glen Johnson keep your f***ing nose out it's nothing to do with you, and if you want to force a move hand a transfer request in and forego your bonus

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1160892/Harry-Maguire-80m-Man-Utd-transfer-Glen-Johnson-Leicester-City-gossip

Edited by Foxes1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Doesn’t that depend how much extra we will have to pay to get deals done in the final week ????

three weeks ago we could bluff sellers that we could go elsewhere 

Dropping £20m for that privilege is ludicrous.

We don't need to buy a CB, we may prefer to but it is certainly not essential. 

31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Well Dunk is happening isn't it... that follow looks like it happened, them signing a new bloke for £25m (by the way if he's worth £25m and Harry £80m, then Dunk is going to cost us £40m). 

So long as it's Dunk and £40m on a cracking winger then I'm happy TBH. 

For purely selfish reasons, I'd rather we signed Dunk than Tarkowski just for the fact my 89 year old dad might be able to pronounce his name?

• Haha 4

On 21/07/2019 at 09:19, LinekersApples said:

Agent (who is a lovely guy, which is rare) will make a lot of money if the player he represents signs for a Manchester team for 80m+. He will obviously be pushing for the move.

Player is a well paid professional who wants to play at the highest level, but is not unhappy in any way. 

Club want to keep player. They have set an asking price and a time frame.

HM will leave if valuation met within timeframe. I’m not sure it will be.

From page 215 if anyone wants to skip the other 165

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

For purely selfish reasons, I'd rather we signed Dunk than Tarkowski just for the fact my 89 year old dad might be able to pronounce his name?

"Who's this Duncan fella we've signed"

30 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Yet another ex-player with no affiliation to Leicester having his say. Glen Johnson keep your f***ing nose out it's nothing to do with you, and if you want to force a move hand a transfer request in and forego your bonus

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1160892/Harry-Maguire-80m-Man-Utd-transfer-Glen-Johnson-Leicester-City-gossip

Agent's done expectational well to get a clutch of ex Pro's/clients to do this for him.