Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Pundits are paid for opinions about various clubs, not only ones they played for. No issue with that.

It's a good job our fans never discuss other clubs lol

I heard an excellent championship review on TALKSPORT the other day. Chris Iwelumu was very clear as to who he thought would go up. The other pundit wouldn’t commit and said that making such predictions come back to haunt you. 

Not all pundits share their opinions 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'd imagine because no fan likes to hear anyone saying a player should just force a move. Whether that's fans of us anyone else, we'd like to believe there is some loyalty still in the game. But they all can't wait to screw up their contracts and shit over their clubs. 

I love it, love the drama, as long as it's not our club.

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I don't understand why fans get uppity when an ex footballer is asked for his views on a club he didn't play for.

He's a pundit, like the other pundits, who offer views on a wide range of clubs.

because we're all sensitive little boys who can give it but not take it :ph34r:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

I heard an excellent championship review on TALKSPORT the other day. Chris Iwelumu was very clear as to who he thought would go up.

The other pundit wouldn’t commit and said that making such predictions come back to haunt you. 

Not all pundits share their opinions 

Sometimes it's good to swerve a question :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dorkingfox said:

As they are doing with Lukaku, Juventus do not want to pay the fee Man Spew want.

Difference the want rid of Lukaku so could/should take less than their asking price, as I'd accept with say Slimani for us for example.

We don't need or want to sell Maguire so don't understand why we should accept lower or be dictated to, unfortunately I feel we will.

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Mate, this guy knows more of what's going on in our club than most of this forum put together. If he says that's the reason, it's probably the reason.

So Percy has always reported a story that was true? I will hold out believing any crap until the player or the club have stated.

1 hour ago, eddylcfc said:

Should we therefore take everything else you say ‘with a pinch of salt’? 

Oh **** off!!

things change regularly, if your that stupid to not realise I suggest you don’t bother even any ITK info.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I'm praying it doesn't happen, I've got money on him to stay :banana:

I want him to stay because he's our best defender, he'd strengthen a direct rival, and we'd have to spend most of the 'profit' on a subpar replacement - oh and all 9 days or less before the first game of the season!

12 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I want him to stay because he's our best defender, he'd strengthen a direct rival, and we'd have to spend most of the 'profit' on a subpar replacement - oh and all 9 days or less before the first game of the season!

Which then puts the pressure in us and consequently inflated prices because other teams know we have 80 million quid to spend

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If they offer the money Leicester want, then yes.

If they don't, then no.

I can't be clearer than that................. lol

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

This is a huge surprise!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Close thread (300 pages ago)

What about the timeframe ?

Whether  Harry has appealed to Top to leave it open or yanited have agreed to our fee but are arguing over the structure of up front and add ons