Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

I was genuinely told it was last week. 

There is a lot of posturing in this business, so take it all with a pinch of salt. 

Should we therefore take everything else you say ‘with a pinch of salt’? 

From B.Rodgers and Sky and Dorset's interpretation

Home  Leicester City  Leicester make shock Maguire call; Man Utd told ‘magic figur

Leicester make shock Maguire call; Man Utd told ‘magic figure’

Date published: Friday 2nd August 2019 9:31

Harry-Maguire-Football365.jpg

Leicester have surprisingly omitted Harry Maguire from their squad to face Atalanta in the club’s final game of pre-season.

Maguire has been the subject of interest from Manchester United throughout the summer, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side reported to have made at least one bid ranging from £60m to £70m for the centre-half.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

The England international is open to the move but has remained professional throughout pre-season, his attitude praised as ‘excellent’.

But the speculation appears to have affected Maguire after a mutual decision was made by both him and manager Brendan Rodgers to sit out the Atalanta game.

It is said that ‘the continuing uncertainty’ surrounding his future has left the player ‘not in the right frame of mind’ to feature.

The Foxes believe it to be ‘the best solution for both parties’ as it allows Rodgers to experiment with Caglar Soyuncu at centre-half in case Maguire is either sold or otherwise unavailable to face Wolves next Sunday.

Maguire still ‘fears he may be priced out of a move’, with Sky Sports suggesting that £80m is “the magic figure” – as everyone else has been reporting all summer.

All gossip,and Noise until something,

Where we can bite into...???

Edited by fuchsntf

32 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

That's about it?

A few years back he was saying what a good player Ken Turner was. 

After saying I'd no idea who he was on about, he said 'you must do, French bloke who players for Man Utd and he's a bit of a head case' 

Cantona ?

lol That is brilliant. You've just reminded me of this, as well...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Yet another ex-player with no affiliation to Leicester having his say. Glen Johnson...

I don't understand why fans get uppity when an ex footballer is asked for his views on a club he didn't play for.

He's a pundit, like the other pundits, who offer views on a wide range of clubs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I don't understand why fans get uppity when an ex footballer is asked for his views on a club he didn't play for.

He's a pundit, like the other pundits, who offer views on a wide range of clubs.

Merely offering an opinion, we all have them... just some are wrong :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

:D Fans in bewildering blinkered viewpoint shocker! :D 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'd imagine because no fan likes to hear anyone saying a player should just force a move. Whether that's fans of us anyone else, we'd like to believe there is some loyalty still in the game. But they all can't wait to screw up their contracts and shit over their clubs. 

11 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

9 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Merely offering an opinion, we all have them... just some are wrong :crylaugh:

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

:D Fans in bewildering blinkered viewpoint shocker! :D 

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'd imagine because no fan likes to hear anyone saying a player should just force a move. Whether that's fans of us anyone else, we'd like to believe there is some loyalty still in the game. But they all can't wait to screw up their contracts and shit over their clubs. 

Pundits are paid for opinions about various clubs, not only ones they played for. No issue with that.

It's a good job our fans never discuss other clubs lol