Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

We've well and truly hung United upside down by their ankles and shook them until their pockets are empty.

An outstanding deal for the football club. We've been resolute all along, did not budge from the asking price and have made a lot of money for the football club.

If this means we can get a quality winger in and of course a replacement at the back, then this is a fantastic deal for us.

• Like 1

What fantastic work by the club holding out for 85m when plenty of others would've drove him there for 70m.

Thanks for your efforts H. Shame he's going to such a dislikable bag of shite of a club but i'll not wish him any ill. Good player and a good guy

Good stuff all round. Now let's see who we get in

Edited by Goober

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

That's an outstanding deal for us.

As a few have said on here, he's overrated. We have certainly one better defender.

Defender ...... yes, probably

but the way we want to play demands a maguire type player - hope benko can maintain his fitness 

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

"I've always admired Ole Gunnar Shakespeare as a manager, so it was a no-brainer really"

_102441617_gettyimages-991026212.jpg

Funnily enough he chose us over Spurs because of Craig Shakespeare.

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

I'm confused by everyone being so happy about this. 

So am I, especially seeing as Dunk followed Leicester Instagram then quickly removed it on the same day as Maguires transfer was going through. Bit of a coincidence.