Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

10 of the Hardest Players in Leicester City's History

6 minutes ago, PaulW said:

Heskey was no hard man, but not having that he's " a universal figure of fun".

He was widely derided as an England and premier league footballer and the butt of many jokes. 

Not amongst Leicester fans, but the banter lads of various football content. The point was that they picked a list of players that would get a reaction, Heskey being one of our high profile former players gets on the list purely to get a load of comments like: " Heskey wasn't an 'ard man, he was well soft and shit!" Etc

On 26/03/2019 at 10:45, davieG said:

According to these - https://www.90min.com/posts/6328610-10-of-the-hardest-players-in-leicester-city-s-history?utm_source=RSS

Morgan

Lennon

Savage

Dickov

Tiatto

Heskey

Chalmers

Elliot

W**e

Vardy

Paul ramsey would do em all together, and their mates.

My favourite football memory was watching him run the length of the pitch to punch someone.

29 minutes ago, sm1 said:

I remember when wasyl elbowed Suarez in a friendly against Barcelona.  Suarez gets up to square upto Marcin, realises who it is and walks off without a peep. 😁

And who can forget the Walsh vs Bull rivalry.

I've been trying to track that Was footage with Suarez down but no luck. 

41 minutes ago, Focks said:

I don't remember Coatsworth being anything other than a very average player..

He was crap but hard as nails.  He came back from an ACL after about 5 months too.

I remember seeing him in a reserve game once and there was 4 players who went up for the ball (3 of them Leicester players).  He cleaned them all out at the same time without flinching.  One of them was Scott Eustace who was 6'3 and built like a brick shit house.

On 26/03/2019 at 14:20, l444ry said:

Mick Kennedy only played a few games for us but was as rough as a Badger's arse.

He could play a bit as well, but was genuinely a terror. Clubs got scared of what he could cause, and even Jack Charlton thought he was too much for his Ireland team. 

• Like 1