Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Uddersfield Away Match thread

Just now, Goober said:

Is Tielemans the best midfielder outside the top 6? He’d have to be on the last few months’ evidence wouldn’t he? Between him and the Wolves pair i’d imagine 

He's better than most of the top 6's midfield.

• Like 3

Just now, Babylon said:

If people can't point out people if they think they aren't playing great then you're either going to get silence or nothing but positivity, even when it's not merited. 

But he'll do one or two things poorly in a game and then anything positive he does gets written off because for some bizarre reason it's cool to slag Gray off. Each to their own but it's just tiresome. Shouldn't let it trigger me as Suzie said I've been on here long enough

Just now, Goober said:

Is Tielemans the best midfielder outside the top 6? He’d have to be on the last few months’ evidence wouldn’t he? Between him and the Wolves pair i’d imagine 

Wouldn't swap him for either of that pair and Doucoure is the only other one I can think of who comes close.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Nevermind outside the top 6 .. he is amazing ... 

Unlucky from Gray then, must try harder (as my old school teachers used to often put on my report card) 

It's good we are winning and we have been decent, but I feel like we are playing in second gear and are being slightly arrogant towards Huddersfield. We could put this game to bed with a killer 10 minute spell but think we are trying to be too cute.

Good problem to have mind you.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

But he'll do one or two things poorly in a game and then anything positive he does gets written off because for some bizarre reason it's cool to slag Gray off. Each to their own but it's just tiresome. Shouldn't let it trigger me as Suzie said I've been on here long enough

If he plays well I'll say he plays well. I don't carry grudges against any player. 

• Like 1