Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Uddersfield Away Match thread

3 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

If anyone has a working stream it would be appreciated – otherwise my missus is going to try and get me to shop for a new sofa with her. 

For that reason alone i have sent you x2 streams... the 2nd will be paused though during HT. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EnglishOxide said:

Sterling used to be just as useless in front of goal as Gray.

Hopefully Rodgers can sort him out.

Wasn't Pep the one who sorted out Sterling's finishing?

PS I hope so too. I'm somewhat underwhelmed with Gray 's development. He's still very young though   

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

Soyuncu is our Maguire replacement :wub:

So far he is playing brilliant, very impressive and will be a tough call for BR when all 4 are fit and able to play, what a nice position to be in and something we really are not used too

As others have said, there is a massive gulf in class, but if it stays one nill we are very, very vulnerable.

Farquaad has played well. As has Ndidi and Vardy and Maddison (a welcome return to form after a couple of quiet-ish games)  Tielemans is different gravy. I literally don't care if we don't bring another player in, as long as we secure his signature.

Gray is so frustrating I want to pull my hair out. Ugh.

Hopefully Brendan gives them a bit of a rocket. While some of the interplay has been lovely, they can't assume another goal will just appear. Need to be more clinical.

• Like 2

Just now, lgfualol said:

Only mad at Gray because it would have been two assists in my fantasy team. He has been alright. Making Hamer look world class though.

His problem its he's often alright until the point of when it really matters. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

His problem its he's often alright until the point of when it really matters. 

Absolutely Babs. With respect to some posters in this thread, a forward is not playing 'well' if they miss a slew of easy chances.The first one in particular the goal was gaping in front of him. We slate defenders, etc when they make a massive error but for me, missing sitters is the forward equivalent of letting a goal in.

That said, I hope he scores in the second half. His confidence looks shot.

• Like 1