Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester Charged by FA

55 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Assume it was when the players surrounded the ref after he gave the "penalty". You know, like the players of the big 6 do week in week out. 

Must be that then. But as you say the big six should get done every week.

Rooney would have been fined every week.

I don't even think the players protested the ref that much did they?

Absolute joke

30 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yep - I don’t see the problem - it looked fairly excessive to me - if the club can show instances where the same level of reaction hasn’t led to a charge then they can save themselves 20k - otherwise pay it 

the quality of the refs decision is irrelevant 

Point taken but as others have said, nobody was booked so the referee didn't seem to be bothered by it all?

44 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Point taken but as others have said, nobody was booked so the referee didn't seem to be bothered by it all?

Maybe one of our players called the ref something. But the ref had no clue who had said it so reported us. Rather a club fine than the wrong man sent off. 

Saw the headline earlier today and even though I was at the game I struggled to understand what this is for. I can only assume it's when players surrounded the referee for that incident that turned out to be a wrong decision.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

The same FA whose rules have seen two of our players booked for removing a shirt  after scoring which revealed messages to deceased friends, but literally no punishment whatsoever for putting on a wrestling mask? 

:wes:

Not forgetting that chap at Spuds who plays every game wearing a horses head mask. Top 6 players are subject to another set of laws.

54 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Sorry but I'm with the FA on this one.

Wrong penalty decision or not, its embarrassing when professional footballers at any level surround the referee like that.

36 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I don't see the problem either. Rules are rules, they aren't going to void the fine because the incident we were upset about was an incorrect call by the ref.

I agree with you both but you see it happen in games plenty of times with no punishment from the ref or the FA just seems an odd case to cherry pick, has a team ever been fined for failure to control players but not even have a player booked in the game 

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Sorry but I'm with the FA on this one.

Wrong penalty decision or not, its embarrassing when professional footballers at any level surround the referee like that.

I wouldn't mind if they punished everyone for it but there's no way they do. Just weird inconsistency / bias.

1 hour ago, Fightforever said:

**** the FA. Bullshit organization.

Led by a LCFC supporter, who had a good amount of shares at the club during the administration era and was also the club's chairman between 2000-2002 (Greg Clarke).

41 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I agree with you both but you see it happen in games plenty of times with no punishment from the ref or the FA just seems an odd case to cherry pick, has a team ever been fined for failure to control players but not even have a player booked in the game 

It's not about players being booked across the game though.

I agree about seeing it every game but you can still surround the ref (which I think is wrong to do anyway?) and not have anyone booked.