Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Newcastle (H) Match Thread

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

This is seriously frustrating. They're bus parkers of the highest order. Conceding first could be fatal, I fear. 

This is why I've never understood the love-in for Benitez on here.  His style of football is absolutely horrific. 

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Why not? Well worked goal. It’s not about number of chances or possession, it’s about quality and concentration. They had the former and we lacked the latter. Leicester fans should not complain about snatching wins from less possession... it’s how we won the league 

Newcastle were effective fo their goal, but not great. We've had shitloads of possession, but have so far failed in the final third.

Overly complicated and time-consuming.

What you can say is that Benitez has set his team up well, we need a different gameplan. And Morgan off the pitch. Unless he scores a header sooner than later.

Just now, chapero82 said:

Don’t be daft 

Name one first half that was worse than this.

Not created a proper chance against a team battling relegation who’ve scored and hit the bar.

Just now, Master Fox said:

I think we’re a worse team with Maguire. Get rid 

How have you taken that conclusion from the opening 45? What would Evans have done that Maguire hasn’t? Would Evans somehow have acrobatically cleared the Perez header off the line?

5 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

No there not they have had the best chances and paaing well. We are terrible at the moment.

Yes they are. They have played well tonight and we've been poor but they are dreadful team that we should not be getting beat by at home. But unless we cut out the mistakes and start playing like we know we can, then we will lose. 

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

This is why I've never understood the love-in for Benitez on here.  His style of football is absolutely horrific. 

Sitting back, defending well, closing down, squeezing the opposition and nicking a goal on the break.

Sounds familiar...:whistle:

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Newcastle were effective fo their goal, but not great. We've had shitloads of possession, but have so far failed in the final third.

Overly complicated and time-consuming.

What you can say is that Benitez has set his team up well, we need a different gameplan. And Morgan off the pitch. Unless he scores a header sooner than later.

He does look a yard or two off tonight for sure. Wonder if he and Harry don’t communicate well? They both seem very reactive and not controlling it

1 minute ago, Master Fox said:

I think we’re a worse team with Maguire. Get rid 

I never understand the love. When he was selected today all the fan boys n girls "oh Maguires back ?" I don't get it? He's been pooh this season and him and Morgan are our worst CB pairing 

• Like 1