Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Newcastle (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

Southampton 2-0 at half time 

Fair enough.

I don’t think you’d find any others that have been this poor.

4 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

One things for sure,he brings out the  worst in who ever plays along side him, Morgan and Maguire probably one of the worst partnerships the league!

??????????????????????? LCFC fans honestly

If this was 0-0 or 1-0 us, posts like this wouldn't exist. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

He does look a yard or two off tonight for sure. Wonder if he and Harry don’t communicate well? They both seem very reactive and not controlling it

It's exactly this. Evans' reading of the game is off the scale compared to M&M. It's no coincidence that either of those 2 look good partnering him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yes they are. They have played well tonight and we've been poor but they are dreadful team that we should not be getting beat by at home. But unless we cut out the mistakes and start playing like we know we can, then we will lose. 

I was going on tonight's game as they certainly don't look terrible. Morgan needs to go off.

We look so so leggy right now. Not working as a team, and Newcastle are playing very well.

Ndidi, Morgan and Maguire just don't look at the races today. Hopefully they pick up in the first half.

Wonder if Rodgers will be tempted to bring Evans on, move to three at the back and swarm them in midfield to take back control?

I know he's had an okay couple of games, but every time I see Wes that far up the pitch trying to play it short I almost have a heart attack.

He isn't the best passer of the ball and if he misplaces it or gets caught then we are screwed every time. He should've done better for their goal as well, he wasn't under any other pressure and was just ball watching. If he spots the run from Perez then he can stop it easily.

Chilwell and Ndidi incredibly poor tonight, giving the ball away constantly.

we don’t seem to have any ideas how to break them down, they will make it even more difficult now and frustrate us.

this is the sort of game Tielemans and Madison need to earn their money.

5 minutes ago, LCFCSOULBOY said:

Morgan really is a sodding snail. He has 2-3 yards on the opposition player and he still gets beat to the ball. Such a liability. It's really not worth the odd block he gets in.

It frightens me when there is talk of Benkovic spending another year at Sutton‘s All Stars.  Wes is to slow for this type of game.

• Like 3

I think that Evans being fit and not being chosen has been shown for what it is. A mistake.

I had hoped with Claude that Wes became 4th  CB - it looked like that wast he case eventually and now he's back as our number 1 under Brendan. I just can't understand it. It should have been Caglar - Evans tonight.

Ndidi is having a bad game after a couple of great games. He needs too much time to think on the ball and he just doesn't have it. Hamza's the man :D.

Time for us to put this rubbish away. I suppose it'll be a Morgan, Ndidi double but let's hope that Barnes and Gray can get on the sheet.