Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

I appreciate Vardy taking the lead and apologizing for the team. Surprised quite frankly Kasper hasn't as captain but he has in interviews in the past. All we want Vardy is for the team to change their ways and show us fans that you want champions league or the FA cup as much as we do. Prove it on the pitch. Start shouting at each other? I really wanted to see Kasper berate Cags after his 1st howler. we need to see this visceral reaction otherwise the drop in confidence spreads throughout the team. Show some balls Lester!

• Like 1

I’ve said it once in this thread and I’ll say it again I’ve got this real gut feeling he’ll score the winner in the FA Cup to cement his legendary status . Of course I could be completely wrong but the last time I had a gut feeling we won the premier league 

The man is a LEGEND. My ALL time favourite Leicester player. His story is remarkable, his achievements incredible and he still knows where the fuching goal is. 

If anyone wins the FA Cup for us tomorrow it will be Sir Jamie Red Bull of Vardy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

The man is a LEGEND. My ALL time favourite Leicester player. His story is remarkable, his achievements incredible and he still knows where the fuching goal is. 

If anyone wins the FA Cup for us tomorrow it will be Sir Jamie Red Bull of Vardy. 

Red-Bull.jpg

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Rob Tanner was saying he becomes the first man to have played in every single round of the FA Cup, assuming he gets a game tomorrow.

Another unreal achievement.

Love this, another great testimony to his hard work and dedication. 

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Rob Tanner was saying he becomes the first man to have played in every single round of the FA Cup, assuming he gets a game tomorrow.

That's actually incorrect - never played in the Extra Preliminary Round

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Unbelievable. I've been to a few FA Cup preliminary round matches over the years. Some good entertainment there but you'd never in your wildest dreams think that one of those lads getting changed in a portacabin and playing in front of the proverbial 20 people and a dog would go on and play in the final one day.

2021 - The Vardy Final

4 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Unbelievable. I've been to a few FA Cup preliminary round matches over the years. Some good entertainment there but you'd never in your wildest dreams think that one of those lads getting changed in a portacabin and playing in front of the proverbial 20 people and a dog would go on and play in the final one day.

2021 - The Vardy Final

Let’s hope it is. 

6 minutes ago, tomfmlcfc said:

That's actually incorrect - never played in the Extra Preliminary Round

Assuming that's true, when his professional career ends (in ten years) he should sign up for a 1-match contract to complete the set with Oadby Town, Quorn or whoever.

• Like 4

▶ 2005: Factory worker.
▶ 2011: Playing in Division 5.
▶ 2012: Playing in Division 3.
▶ 2014: Premier League debut at the age of 27.
▶ 2016: Premier League Champion.
▶ 2016: UEFA Champions League debut.
▶ 2016: Called up for the Euro 2016.
▶ 2018: Called up for the World Cup 2018.
▶ 2020: Premier League Golden Boot Winner.
▶ 2021: FA Cup Winner.
What a Legend, Jamie Vardy! 👏❤

May be an image of 5 people and people standing
  • Like 3

Taken a few years but another reason why he can say he was right to turn down Arsenal. A football club's greatest impact player, a century of top flight goals and winning both top domestic honours.

Wonderful achievement.

So, does he start for us next season or do we get a replacement in? Personally I think he needs replacing. Sad times but we can't keep pretending he isn't fit every time he doesn't show up. 

He's my favourite player of all time. I'm glad he was part of Saturday but tbh we really can't be relying on him this much next season to be a starter every week 

The time has come to start phasing him out to be a squad player for the final two years of his deal.

Let's hope Edouard is the real deal.

• Like 1

Just now, adam said:

So, does he start for us next season or do we get a replacement in? Personally I think he needs replacing. Sad times but we can't keep pretending he isn't fit every time he doesn't show up. 

Lets see how Pre-season goes for him first I'd say.

A summer off after a season disrupted by injury could see him return as good as he always was, you just don't know.

• Like 1