Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

• 2 weeks later...

So good today. I've never bought into the idea that he may be on the decline until this summer and even then I thought we'd see his numbers drop but him causing absolute havoc a bit like his first season in the prem but today he provided a bit of everything. Imagine bringing a striker off the bench (who was also excellent, again) and Patson Daka still isn't in the pitch. Scary.

2 years left on his contract, can’t see him leaving for another club, difficult to imagine us without him! All good things do eventually come to an end but this is Vardy, our GOAT, scary thought. Still it’s 2 years to bag another 50 odd goals and a couple more cups 👍

• 2 weeks later...

As much as he's probably my favourite player ever, I can't help but be frustrated that many games we play now we do it more or less with 10 men. You can say we don't provide the service for him but how many other teams play with a striker that barely touches the ball? Stating the obviously I know but when we're playing at our best and he's scoring goals then its great, when we're not it's a really tough watch. Probably feeling worse because the goals have really dried up over the last 6-9 months