Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Arsenal (H) pre-match

From a personal point of view, I'm completely p***** off at this game being moved lol

I have long planned family commitments on Sunday, which with a week's notice, I'm not sure I can wriggle out of :rolleyes:

I do think we can do them at home! But I am worried the ref is gonna give them yet ANOTHER big call which tilts the game in their favour.

Barnes has to start, and I'd more than inclined to play Albrighton ahead of Gray. I hope Iheanacho is sent on an early holiday! Woeful all season

Edited by TK95

Watford outplayed them with 10 men and Palace beat them in their own backyard. There's no doubt we can get something out of this game. But we we're completely flat in the first half against West Ham, any half hearted kind of performance and it could be a long afternoon for us.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

It's about time we manage to beat Arsenal, but we must be on our mettle.

Gray should be dropped, and Chilwell will need to wake up after his hit and miss performance against West Ham. Come on City, beat the "Gunners" and blow them away!  :scarf::scarf:

This

up the Foxes

On 21/04/2019 at 19:23, Nicolo Barella said:

We can win this. If the players could adapt well, I'd like to see:

Schmeichel 

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chilwell

Tielemans Ndidi Hamza

Maddison Barnes

Vardy

This is the team,I have wanted to see since Tielemans arrival. Soyuncu can cover or replacement at the back..but with what we have presently got,

This is the team I would love to see play out the season...I thought Hamza would be always making at least the bench.

Unlike some,I am not against either Gray or legend Albrighton but this line up,screams out to be ran  out,and tested over more games.

We have Ricardo,Chilwell who can bomb down the flanks,and put in crosses, even right to the byeline,probably better than Gray or Albrighton,because they

don't use the full length of that final 3rd often enough...so this line up I believe would give us,a more all round play,attacking and better cover when defending!!

On 21/04/2019 at 18:32, StriderHiryu said:

Earlier in the season we outplayed them in the first half, conceded a sloppy goal before half time and then got dominated as Ozil ran the show. I felt we tried in that game to beat Arsenal at their own game but ultimately failed. But we showed they could be got at. 

I feel like they are beatable and Rodgers smashed them several times with Pool and had good results with Swansea too. Admittedly that was during Wenger’s reign though. 

I’ll go for an optimistic 2-1 win but it depends if we are on the beach or not. 

As long as Vardy takes his imodium prior to kick off :D

Edited by TonyN11
  • Haha 1

On 21/04/2019 at 21:58, Stevosevic said:

I checked the TV guide earlier and couldn't see it. 

Villa v Leeds was on at this time.

We're on Main Event and Leeds is on SS Football.

They haven't updated NowTV or TV Guides yet but it is listed on the website. 

• Thanks 1

On 21/04/2019 at 20:23, Nicolo Barella said:

We can win this. If the players could adapt well, I'd like to see:

Schmeichel 

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chilwell

Tielemans Ndidi Hamza

Maddison Barnes

Vardy

Exactly the team I'd like to see.

Just because of horrendous memories of Venables and his "Christmas Tree" formation, I'd caption Vardy in between Maddison and Barnes, 4-3-3. 

The link up on the right looks deadly and I love the academy link up on the left. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

Just because of horrendous memories of Venables and his "Christmas Tree" formation, I'd caption Vardy in between Maddison and Barnes, 4-3-3. 

The link up on the right looks deadly and I love the academy link up on the left. 

It would essentially be a 4-3-3 but each of the "wingers" would have the freedom to drop in to the middle of the pitch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smitha said:

It's on sky, we are doomed are record on telly is abysmal.

Psychological, innit. The fans think it so cheer less and that affects the players. And if the players think it they'll be less confident, be less confident making challenges, making runs, shooting. Only solution is to know it's psychological and over compensate.

16 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

But it's an upside down tree.

Looks more like my Christmas tree did when my Dad picked it up to hit my Mum :ph34r:

• Sad 1