Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Arsenal (H) pre-match

16 hours ago, KingsX said:

Distinct lack of optimism over on Arsenal Mania ...

AMania.JPG.c4c60803ee051067a9fa21434b108787.JPG

... also good to see that what I remember as:

arse.JPG.af96837240f6afd2b01c0a23720702cb.JPG

their OP remembers as:

falsedawn.JPG.78e3b9b146ee9a2574c4f822d207a929.JPG

:)

winning at home against 10 men while they had 12. surprised they were so confident. pretty sure only a few weeks after that they fell completely out of the race when they lost to marcus rashford and swansea lol

8 hours ago, Bert said:

Because that’s the only way you can legally watch games live on your tv in the uk. 

How narrow-minded. There are many people on this site who that doesn't apply to. Still if that's the parameters ....

I am a bit worried about this game  2 losses in a row for Arsenal, they usually don't have 3 in a row. Combined that with out terrible record against them, and I fear they'll come up on top 

• Sad 1

Arsenal could be set for another major blow, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a doubt for their trip to Leicester City this weekend, per Sky Sports.

What’s the word?

The Gabon international missed the encounter with Wolves on Wednesday as the Gunners fell to a dismal 3-1 defeat.

He has scored 24 goals in all competitions this season but the report claims that the Gunners star is a major doubt for the encounter at the King Power Stadium.

With Aubameyang potentially out and Ramsey certainly crocked, we're facing a potential team of 

Leno

Mavropanos Koscielny Mustafi

Maitland-Niles Elneny Xhaka Kolasinac

Mkhitaryan Lacazette Iwobi

We can surely exploit that. There's 4 next to useless players in there.

13 hours ago, FIF said:

How narrow-minded. There are many people on this site who that doesn't apply to. Still if that's the parameters ....

Just trying to explain to you what people mean seeing as you’re finding it so hard to understand. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

With Aubameyang potentially out and Ramsey certainly crocked, we're facing a potential team of 

Leno

Mkhitaryan is also terrible

13 hours ago, FIF said:

The vast majority of this forum's membership is from the UK.

The league itself is in the UK.

Pretty natural, therefore, that when people are talking about it being on TV, they are referring to it from a UK point-of-view, no?

This game is ours..

earlier posts links..from @KingsX

shows us that  dreadfull humerous Arsenal celebration....I

And tnen..a man himself,who became...our rarely seen loved short term legend...and Zorro!!!  Signor !!

U L L O A...

https://www.lcfc.com/news/458906/leonardo-ulloa-five-key-goals/featured

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Leno

You are tempting fate massively here....

47 minutes ago, Xen said:

The vast majority of this forum's membership is from the UK.

The league itself is in the UK.

Pretty natural, therefore, that when people are talking about it being on TV, they are referring to it from a UK point-of-view, no?

Hey it's unimportant. I wasn't trying to be funny. I think it's great that every match is now on TV. The point someone was making was that it was a cause for our defeats because we couldn't handle the pressure. I was just pointing out that it wouldn't even cross the player's minds as EVERY match is on TV. 

I think a far better reason and concern would be that it's an early kick off - we are poor with early kick offs and that could be because of the change in routine preparation.

Still I'm looking forward to watching it because it's on TV. I'll be sure to watch the American broadcast though as the sky ones are so annoying.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Leno

Looks like a team we should be able to beat, it just depends if the players are up for it or not, as often at this time of the year they are already on the beach. Hopefully Rodgers has told them that he is making decisions on who to bring in, so if you want to keep your place, show me what you've got!

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They are pretty poor away from home and have only kept 3 away clean sheets in 3 seasons (1 this season vs. Hudds). We should be looking at getting a win here.

They kept a clean sheet away at Watford a couple of weeks ago.

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Leno

Still good enough to beat us