Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, Corky said:

If we're going to get annihilated, why the annoyance around here that qualification is in doubt now?

So it is better if we don't qualify and finish 8th/9th? We might as well have stuck with Puel in that case and saved millions in compensation.

puel would've dreamed of a 8th/9th finish. the only place the team under him were heading to was the championship

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

There great pundits and bounce off each other but there so biast towards Utd and Liverpool!

I wish they did a bit more research on the rest of the league.

Biggest issue; they fill the pundits with ex Liverpool, United, Man City, Spurs and Chelsea players with little interest elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, lestajigs said:

How we are ahead of teams like, man u, chelsea wolves, is most bizarre 😂

The thing is we're ahead of them purely because they've had to play European games too. Imagine if Wolves only had 38 prem games and the two cups to focus on like we have, they'd probably have an extra 11-15 points on the board. They've managed to balance European football as well as premierleague football pretty well and they're getting close to catching us now.

We MUST beat Everton next week, but I just can't see how we're going to do it.

Some of the performances in 2020 have been so bad. 

I'm pretty sure we're not going to get CL football and have therefore backed it with the bookies. It will be a softener for when the inevitable happens. 

3 point gap by the time we next play. 

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Some of the performances in 2020 have been so bad. 

I'm pretty sure we're not going to get CL football and have therefore backed it with the bookies. It will be a softener for when the inevitable happens. 

3 point gap by the time we next play. 

What odds did you get on that? 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

"Chelsea won the title for Leicester" 

I hate that phrase, Chelsea didn't win anything 'for' us. We won it ourselves with a year of being the best

Agreed it’s not as if it was even close The fact we won the league by 10 points doesn’t seem to matter 

41 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

puel would've dreamed of a 8th/9th finish. the only place the team under him were heading to was the championship

The point is we sacked him because it wasn't good enough. We wanted to qualify for Europe, we're in with a great chance of it despite the poor run we're on. Yet some don't think it's worth it because we might be beaten and clubs currently below us deserve it more.

Maybe mid-table mediocrity is best for all- nothing to get excited or worked up about.

21 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

There great pundits and bounce off each other but there so biast towards Utd and Liverpool!

I wish they did a bit more research on the rest of the league.

Great pundits? Na. They're fairly decent but compare the level of punditry in football to something like cricket and it's absolute night and day.