Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Videos of Liverpool fans attacking ambulances last night. Good god they're awful. 

Really???

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Really???

Plenty more poor behaviour on there too. Winning the title is no excuse, nor the 'always a few bad eggs'. Our title celebrations were able to go on without this behaviour. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Plenty more poor behaviour on there too. Winning the title is no excuse, nor the 'always a few bad eggs'. Our title celebrations were able to go on without this behaviour. 

Bloody disgusting tbh. Minority or not, what the **** is wrong with people?  

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Bloody disgusting tbh. Minority or not, what the **** is wrong with people?  

I know it's not on to categorise groups of supporters but this happens all too often with Liverpool doesn't it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I can't wait for proper football to come back. This is dire 

I thought it was going to be so much more open and adventurous for some reason. Couldn't have been more wrong.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They do have a habit of popping up in the news for not the best reasons. 

They behave like ****ing animals and get very upset when people treat them like animals. 

They've set fire to the Liver building, assaulted the emergency services and there's been a few stabbings. 

I'd do away with the parade. Can't handle themselves. 

Edited by foxile5

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

They behave like ****ing animals and get very upset when people treat them like animals. 

They've set fire to the Liver building, assaulted the emergency services and there's been a few stabbings. 

I'd do away with the parade. Can't handle themselves. 

And they complain about people in 2020 not wanting to see anyone being happy. Refering to the fact that no one wanted to see them win the title.

Yh becuase your fan base is scum.

2 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

And they complain about people in 2020 not wanting to see anyone being happy. Refering to the fact that no one wanted to see them win the title.

Yh becuase your fan base is scum.has

Happiness isn't abusing the emergency services and stabbing one another. 

And if it is I don't want to be happy. 

• Like 1