Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Bye bye champions league. 

Agree, if we can only draw with Watford, Brighton we cannot compete with the Chelsea, Manu etc if we carry on playing at a mid table level. We will be very lucky if we even make Europa, but I even doubt that. The FA Cup v Chelsea could be Rey embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Was desperate for a man city win. But what a great game of football that was. Easily the best since it came back. 

I'm still very confident we will get champions League loads winnable games against mid table fodder left and 6 points clear with a vastly superior goal difference. People need to calm down.

Finally I know some people on here seem to have a pathological hatred of them but well done Liverpool and klopp brilliant winners.

I refuse to calm down.

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Parties kicking off all round where I live.

I live in Kettering....

Absolute state of affairs. There's genuinely a few fireworks going off around here and I live in rural Buckinghamshire :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Why can Man City and Chelsea play a game like that 2 games in and we look so off it with pundits saying that teams will still be rusty. I question whether we are going into games with the same intensity as we were before lockdown. 

1 minute ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Agree, if we can only draw with Watford, Brighton we cannot compete with the Chelsea, Manu etc if we carry on playing at a mid table level. We will be very lucky if we even make Europa, but I even doubt that. The FA Cup v Chelsea could be Rey embarrassing 

Watford beat Man United, Bournemouth and West Ham beat both of those. We've all had crap results this season- ours happen to be most recent.

We're now in a situation where few slip-ups are allowed but let's not pretend that we've been shocking whilst everyone below us has been consistently brilliant.

• Like 2

Big picture wise, tonight's result meant absolutely nothing for your top 4 chances. It's Wolves and Man Utd results you have to worry about, not Chelsea's.

Okay you might drop to 4th ultimately. Still CL after 38 games though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Big picture wise, tonight's result meant absolutely nothing for your top 4 chances. It's Wolves and Man Utd results you have to worry about, not Chelsea's.

We’re in a 4 way fight for two spots so we’re interested in Chelsea Man U and Wolves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Shhhh people round hear don't wanna hear facts and logic it tends to get in the way of their panic and negativity!

Including goal difference we essentially 7 points clear with 7 to go we will be absolutely fine. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Stop trying to jinx us you bell! Lol

• Haha 1