Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I think we all know we’re not going to finish in the top four. Wolves are a better side than we are at the moment, power all over the pitch, we look a bit like a pack of headless chickens at the moment. All we can do is turn our form around, and take it into our own hands. 

Just now, Pliskin said:

I think we all know we’re not going to finish in the top four. Wolves are a better side than we are at the moment, power all over the pitch, we look a bit like a pack of headless chickens at the moment. All we can do is turn our form around, and take it into our own hands. 

I’m confused .......

43 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I’d settle for nil nil ...    :nigel:

Some fookin chance ..

34 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Half way there ...   could they hold out !! ...    could they !!! ....   :matty:

Nope ..   :(

Just now, foxfanazer said:

lol predictable. Now people will bang on about how good they are despite them being shite today

Problem is they've been poor and will probably get 3pts in this one. We were poor in two games against Watford and Brighton and only got 2pts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

They just seem to switch off and lack the desire ...  Brendan says they just do not do the runs off the ball and make room for others ...  he drums it into them ...  they lack intensity and I think it’s a few players and it spreads through the team quickly.   ‘If he isn’t making an effort what’s the point in me doing it” ..

This a serious concern, and one we must fix. If it means less arms around the shoulders and more boots up arses, so be it.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Great impact sub, Traore frightens teams, how many games has he changed the course of for Wolves.

We have Gray and Albrighton lol

To be fair Gray made a difference against Watford, our problem was switching off after Chilwell put us (somewhat undeservedly) ahead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Problem is they've been poor and will probably get 3pts in this one. We were poor in two games against Watford and Brighton and only got 2pts.

Both teams better than Villa

But I get your point. We've been poor since the return. Teams sit so deep against us

Edited by foxfanazer

Just now, peterborofox said:

We've ****ed it haven't we....

Pretty much. Unless the Leicester from the end of last year come back we have no chance and let's face it.....we only have ourselves to blame....we had a 14 point lead at one point.... probably down to 3 after today albeit with a game in hand. Simply need to win all our games and we'll be fine

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m confused .......

What’s there to be confused about? I think deep down most fans probably now think we won’t finish in the top four... if we want to, really want to, we will have to kick ourselves up the arse and start winning games again... which we don’t seem capable of doing looking at the first two games. 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Both teams better than Villa

But I get your point. We've been poor since the return. Teams sit so deep against us

Because they know we cannot break those sides down. We have to find a way to get intensity in our play and be quicker off the ball and on the ball.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

This a serious concern, and one we must fix. If it means less arms around the shoulders and more boots up arses, so be it.

I’m not going to get involved in a team analysis but here is one example ...  Gray and Albrighton ...  everyone who has played the game will know of these type of players ..  nothing to do with skill or ability but which is the one you want in the team. Unfortunately one may have ‘potential’ and you persist with him, especially when don’t have a lot of other options.

Listen, we sort ourselves out we don't need to worry about anyone else.

The fact Wolves are actually entertaining to watch and we are up there with one of the most boring teams in the league is my biggest issue.

But the bottom line is even if Wolves win it's still in our hands it's up to us whether we throw it away not what anyone else does.

• Like 2

Wolves were always likely to beat Villa it's not changed anything for us. Our future is in our hands, Wolves isn't.

On 27/12/2019 at 21:43, EastAnglianFox said:

Looks like I'm in the minority then... That's a terrible result for us imo

On 27/12/2019 at 21:46, murphy said:

Can't understand all these Leicester turkeys celebrating Christmas.

I won't humiliate the hard of thinking who were celebrating Wolves beating Man City but at least these two posters had their fingers on the pulse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Because they know we cannot break those sides down. We have to find a way to get intensity in our play and be quicker off the ball and on the ball.

I hope we can but I don't think we'll do it in the remaining games