Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Norwich corner in overtime.

Krull to go up and bag.

:scarf:

This post assumed, somewhat optimistically, that Norwich could make it 3/4 of the way up the pitch in possession.  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Gotta win the next 2 games at least now

I can see what you've written but it reads like 'gotta climb up Mount Everest with our arms and legs tied together, carrying a piano on our back and with no food or water. I'd be staggered if we win 1 of the remaining 3.

• Like 1

Chelsea weren't exactly convincing but didn't need to be. Their last 2 games will be much tougher (Liverpool and Wolves). If we somehow win our next two, we'll be two points ahead before their next league game. Clinging on to hope here.

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Chelsea weren't exactly convincing but didn't need to be. Their last 2 games will be much tougher (Liverpool and Wolves). If we somehow win our next two, we'll be two points ahead before their next league game. Clinging on to hope here.

I can get you decent odds on that .......

1 minute ago, sdb said:

I can see what you've written but it reads like 'gotta climb up Mount Everest with our arms and legs tied together, carrying a piano on our back and with no food or water. I'd be staggered if we win 1 of the remaining 3.

Then let us start on Thursday and finish the job. 😃

20 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

That's Chelsea's last points Imo. They are pretty mediocre which makes it all the more infuriating.

I hope we can muster a performance or 2 from somewhere. 

I agree. Not going to beat Liverpool and Wolves will give everything to ensure they get Europa league.

15 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I agree. Not going to beat Liverpool and Wolves will give everything to ensure they get Europa league.

they may be comfortable in sixth by then with no incentive ..... so many variables and many results we need in game 1/2 make the ones we need in game 3 less likely ......