Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Ashley Cole lol Hi guys how are you * silence *

He started so strong though when he said hi guys how are you. Commentators probably thought he was going somewhere with it 😂😂

Edited by shailen
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Put out a video statement. Might suggest he uses his free time to weed and feed that lawn and get an actual border on. Right state. 

They say you learn something new everyday 

Well today I learnt that his replacement, Sam Matterface, has a bifurcated penis 

Just now, Harry96 said:

Can’t see Norwich holding out here, posing absolutely no attacking threat. Need to get buendia and Pukki on to relieve some pressure. 

The longer they hold out the more likely they’ll be to score though, you can see it coming a 1-0 smash and grab by Norwich 🤣

Chelsea will switch off defensively because it’s too easy, I reckon 😂

3 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

They say you learn something new everyday 

Well today I learnt that his replacement, Sam Matterface, has a bifurcated penis 

So many questions. >_<

None of which I want the answer too.  :surrender:

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

As he says, everyone has their opinion on him. My personal opinion is that he's a very good commentator.

His dismay lies with the fact that ITV have demoted his role with out any real reason.

It's not like Sam Matterface has been receiving rave reviews either.

I personally think it's a case of ageism. We'll see what ITV have to say.

I felt for him until I seen this video.

He needs to find the answers from ITV rather than put out a video whining about it like people care as much as he does. 

• Like 1