Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Reading this thread some of our so called fans seem to almost enjoy/wish for us to be unsuccessful. So negative and bizarre. 

We have got the weirdest fans going around I think, some of the comments are ridiculous and I think you’re right some genuinely seem to enjoy our failures and want others to beat us. 

16 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Reading this thread some of our so called fans seem to almost enjoy/wish for us to be unsuccessful. So negative and bizarre. 

Or isnt it actually the complete opposite?

• Like 1

Jesus steps on Cook. it's taking ages to check so shouldn't be given as a penalty. What can they keep looking at?

Thankfully disallowed but makes a mockery of the Fernandes one against Villa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Or isnt it actually the complete opposite?

No not in my opinion. Some people seem to love the oppurtunity to be negative. I spend my time thinking about how high we can finish or what it would take to get into the champions league. Others seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th. I don't get it at all. 

Just now, peach0000 said:

No not in my opinion. Some people seem to love the oppurtunity to be negative. I spend my time thinking about how high we can finish or what it would take to get into the champions league. Others seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th. I don't get it at all. 

And in my opinion some people show blind faith.

Thankfully our chairman isn't one of those people:whistle:

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

And in my opinion some people show blind faith.

Thankfully our chairman isn't one of those people:whistle:

I'd prefer to live my life as an optimist and be happy. Pessimism makes people miserable and is fortunately not for me. 

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I think people have been watching what has been happening over the last few months of football and are nervous about what can happen in the next week. 14 points clear of 5th place and can now potentially finish 8th. The weekend game didn’t help much. 

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

The people who seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th are the people who complain that others are pissed off, not the ones that are literally pissed off that we could finish 8th!

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think the negativity is merely people making light of our rapid decline since the restart. 

No one actually WANTS us to fail, it's a coping mechanism. 

• Like 1