Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I'll take a draw after that first half. Stats suggest a draw was fair, but on the balance of play Utd probably should have won. Once we scored we went back into our shell a bit too much again. 

Traore actually looked like a footballer tonight, he was our MOTM. 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Anyone seen that stat flying around on twitter. Lingard has four goals and two assists in PL from May 2018. 

They all came in the month of December 2018. 

How the feck is he still in the England squad with that output? 

Because Utd.

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Anyone seen that stat flying around on twitter. Lingard has four goals and two assists in PL from May 2018. 

They all came in the month of December 2018. 

How the feck is he still in the England squad with that output? 

I wonder the same thing every time I see him play. There's probably players in Championship I'd take over him to play for England.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'll take a draw after that first half. Stats suggest a draw was fair, but on the balance of play Utd probably should have won. Once we scored we went back into our shell a bit too much again. 

Traore actually looked like a footballer tonight, he was our MOTM. 

That was the biggest surprise of the second half.... some decent output from him ......

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Love how they have to mention every little thing about Maguire to justify the fee. "He's pointing there, great leadership", "He's shouting, taking control of the situation, players will love that", "He's clapping, that will get him noticed, Rio Ferdinand used to clap like that".

Didn’t really zone on the moment he was muttering to himself that the midfield in front of him are lazy 

7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I genuinely would not want him anywhere near our squad. The guy is an absolute virus and as long as United keep building their team around him, They will continue to not challenge for major trophies. Him and Neymar are the biggest bell ends in world football and are the absolute epitome of what is wrong with modern day footballers. 

That's bullshit. You are following a bullshit agenda against him. He's won a World Cup, multiple scudettos, a Europa League and a League cup, scoring in the World Cup final and Europa league final. He is not a Virus, I bet you the United dressing room wouldn't say that about him and neither would the French team say that about him either. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheHitman™ said:

But hey I guess because he missed a penalty and plays in a Man United team thats rebuilding he is terrible. He is more talented than KDB and would get into any team in the prem, don't kid yourself.

Oh my... what? this is a wind up right... he plays one good game in every 10 and barely moves for 90 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Love how they have to mention every little thing about Maguire to justify the fee. "He's pointing there, great leadership", "He's shouting, taking control of the situation, players will love that", "He's clapping, that will get him noticed, Rio Ferdinand used to clap like that".

THIS!! Don't get me wrong I want old Harry to do well as he's a very classy professional, but the arse licking from Martin Tyler is embaressing, if smalling had played tonight instead of slabhead I doubt he would be creaming himself over his pointing and shouting 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Oh my... what? this is a wind up right... he plays one good game in every 10 and barely moves for 90 minutes. 

Get out of here with that crap. His game requires movement around him to make plays. And he lead his team in every offensive stat last season. Not to mention he is an assist machine with good forwards in front of him. 

43 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

All he does is get slagged what are you on about lol

He was in the team of the season last season and (allegedly) Real Madrid and Juventus wanted him this summer - someone somewhere rates him for some reason.