Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Well he is carrying 5 or 6 players

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

This lasted long! lol 

lol ...   wondered wtf you were on about until I realised I’d rewound back a few minutes to relook at something and forgot to go forward again ...   what a wally !!!  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Top four is on.

We thought Man Utd & Arsenal would be catchable and the evidence so far this season is there for all to see. Chelsea look vulnerable as well with Hazard gone and poor results this season. Even Tottenham could hit the wall with so many of their players in the last year of their contracts and Pochettino may lose the dressing room. 

Of the best of the rest last season and the clubs looking to force there way into the top six then Watford, Wolves and Everton have had terrible starts. Only West Ham look like they're capable of challenging for Europe this season.

We've got 11pts from 6 games and already played four of the clubs who finished in the top seven last season. Just as importantly we've beaten both the two clubs that didn't and if we're going to challenge then we need to be beating Bournemouth at home and Sheff Utd away. 

Nothing to fear for us about getting a top four spot. 

I was Holding back on any euphoria,or Building up my own hopes,before the season started....

but all the results at present ,are showing after 6 games a pattern of performances/results that are making our claims for top 4-6, quite favourable.

Our assumed rivals,outside  WHam,are all struggling.

Past top 3, downwards are also struggling for form & consistency,that we have become so accustomed to...

Probably times are a changing,and we are sitting quite Smartly "in the pocket"....

Now its all about our own consistency, putting in Quality performances,but also digging in when we are Not quite on it..!!! ( turning Manu Type Games into points,).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pablito said:

I know its very early in the season but just starting to wonder which manager will be the first to go, Solksjaer, Emery or Silva and maybe even Flores.My money is on Steve Bruce! 

When Kante gets his hat trick ...   bloody good player btw ...   my moneys on Klopp..