Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

I used to be good friends with one.

He couldn't accept the fact they'd play poorly and it was everything always out to get them. Media was against them, officials etc etc 

Media? Oh the irony! The England selectors too. I have a deep dislike of them, and nothing seems to be changing my mind.

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

England selectors baffle me in all honesty. 

Not taking Danny Drinkwater in 2016 and taking a Spurs heavy team after their mental collapse confirmed all suspicions of big club bias. 

I haven't watched England since and couldn't give a ****. Jobs for the boys 100%.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Not taking Danny Drinkwater in 2016 and taking a Spurs heavy team after their mental collapse confirmed all suspicions of big club bias. 

I haven't watched England since and couldn't give a ****. Jobs for the boys 100%.

Damn right. Also. Imagine being a Southampton fan when Matt Letissier can't get in the England team. The FA are a bunch of Eaton wankers who are ruining football to line their own pockets

(rant over)

• Thanks 1

Thought villa actually looked half decent today. Totally shit defence but actually looked a threat going forward. Still going down but at least they look like they could make a fight of it. Actually think this season may be more of a two tier affair with a definite top and bottom half rather than a big middle section.

7 hours ago, trabuch said:

Damn right. Also. Imagine being a Southampton fan when Matt Letissier can't get in the England team. The FA are a bunch of Eaton wankers who are ruining football to line their own pockets

(rant over)

I might need to check if there is a posh public school in Eaton - there’s certainly still one in Eton.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue

What kind of people write a book about NEARLY winning a trophy,  and they call us nobody's. I suppose they got nearer than 2016 at least they finished second. 

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What did he say?

“I think it was time for me to change and move on,” Trippier said. “I don’t necessarily mean that I needed to move on, but things happened behind the scenes at Tottenham, which I don’t really want to go into, but I needed to move on from that.”

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

“I think it was time for me to change and move on,” Trippier said. “I don’t necessarily mean that I needed to move on, but things happened behind the scenes at Tottenham, which I don’t really want to go into, but I needed to move on from that.”

That makes it sound like it involved him. Maybe Vertonghen shagged his missus too.

• Haha 2