Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Md9 said:

Would like a chelsea win today but can see spurs being crap and jammy and winning again though 

Draw would be the best result.

And I'd probably think that will happen. 

16 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Sterling talking today about how much he's about Man City though he's linked to Real Madrid. Honestly I think the kid should go, with the european ban he'd be wasted at City. Real would really learn him a few tricks which may help his England game to. 

Vastly over rated player

17 hours ago, StanSP said:

I don't think it'll be a 2-year ban. They'll appeal, get it reduced, get whacked with a relatively paltry fine and be back in Europe by 2021/22 season.

I know its UEFA were talking about here but if they back down in an appeal it sets a precedent that there is no harsh punishment for breaking the rules.

39 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Draw would be the best result.

And I'd probably think that will happen. 

A draw would be ok would just prefer spurs not to pick up any points for the next few weeks. Hopefully Pearson can nick a horrible draw at Utd this weekend to 

• Like 1

Jose really is done tho isn't he. He's looking like a football dinosaur nowdays. 

Actually mad i now respect his Porto side, never thought I'd say that. Because they had a game plan and a way to win.

His man utd side and this spurs side just seem devoid of ideas.