Sign in to follow this  
smudger63

Chris Sutton again!

Chris Sutton called Brendan Rodgers a judas!  Ally McCoist puts him straight! 

Edited by smudger63
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Does anyone actually care though? :dunno:

It's Sutton's problem, Sutton's chip on his shoulder, let him get on with it - If anything I find it quite amusing, i'm certainly not going to waste any of my time arguing against him or getting offended by any of it.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

Pretty bored of him now.

Had the saltiness to respond to back in Feb/March when Rodgers' arrival was fresh, nowadays it's old news.

The fact he's still banging on about it even though Celtic have just won is his own problem. His comments are as boring as he is. 

• Like 2

Love Ally McCoist me.

Not sure who the tall fella who speaks like a farmer on the far right is though :dunno:

• Haha 2

Who cares? jeez, Chris irrelevant or what ever his name is does not matter, he is like a third rate surfer riding this wave for all it is worth.

Didn't he say Brendan left the club in a mess the other day? Yet he also seems distraught he left?

Make your fvcking mind up.

58 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Sutton just wants threads like this created around the internet to promote himself ......... let’s not give him any publicity ......

Better yet, I'm going to let Brendan and the team do the talking next year. Congrats to Celtic. The triple treble :brendan:

22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Weirdest thing is he's not even Scottish, not even from Glasgow, just some geezer from Nottingham that played for Celtic for a bit.

That explains his vitriol towards Leicester then. I didn’t think that lot cares about us

The same Chris Sutton who refused to play when selected for an England 'B' team!

• Like 1

Gwon then Ally lad! 

I love listening to that cockwomble Sutton rant about us these days. The bloke absolutely lost it with us from the moment he stuck his neck out and said that we categorically wouldn't win the league because he bottled it in a similar position with Norwich. Twat.

Brendan gave up an easy ticket for Jock greatness to come back and test himself again in the greatest league in the world ...    hardly a Judas you dick ! 

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Brendan gave up an easy ticket for Jock greatness to come back and test himself again in the greatest league in the world ...    hardly a Judas you dick ! 

Exactly. He had a good time managing a pub team in a Sunday league. But now it's time for a proper job...

17 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I can’t understand how Sutton and Savage get these broadcasting gigs - they’re complete garbage 

Savage is apparently a very nice bloke according to someone I know who knows him. He struggles a bit to articulate basic sounds but I can't dislike him. 

Sutton's just a willy puller. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Weirdest thing is he's not even Scottish, not even from Glasgow, just some geezer from Nottingham that played for Celtic for a bit.

Literally this 

He's trying to carve out a pundit career for himself by being controversial. It's like those idiots on Talk Sport that sucker people in to calling in by making ridiculous points designed to provoke.

Sutton wants to ingratiate himself with Celtic fans. I'm sure that most of them are not stupid enough to fall for it.

Once a Snottie…..

• Like 2