Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smudger63

Chris Sutton again!

I think it's completely unacceptable to take advantage of his media platform to use such divisive language regarding Rodgers. Very unprofessional and was rightly put in his place by Ally McCoist.

I notice he tweeted about "Rodgers flying the nest" yesterday, which leads me to conclude he uses these phrases on TV or radio for effect. IE, he's little more than a massive troll.

But the fact he can't let it go is absolutely bizarre. He comes across as a bitter, twisted, pathetic man. And what a massive hypocrite as well, criticizing someone for going to a better, more well paid job. Do we really think Chris Sutton wouldn't move to another broadcaster if an extra zero was put on his contract?

Edited by Tuna

32 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I don't. I actually quite like Savage on R5 606. Sutton I avoid and usually don't listen to the Sunday show when he's on.

You partially proved my point, you like listening to Savage, therefore he's good at his job. Sutton is the same, people tune in to listen. 

You know I just decided to check sutton's transfer history to see if he ever left a club mid season.

You know what he has, guess what club?

Its celtic.  :yahoo:

05/06 Jan 1, 2006 Celtic FC Scotland Celtic Birmingham City England Birmingham £3.83m Free Transfe

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2330158/Sutton-joins-Birmingham-after-Larsson-deal-stalls.html

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

You know I just decided to check sutton's transfer history to see if he ever left a club mid season.

You know what he has, guess what club?

Its celtic.  :yahoo:

05/06 Jan 1, 2006 Celtic FC Scotland Celtic Birmingham City England Birmingham £3.83m Free Transfe

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2330158/Sutton-joins-Birmingham-after-Larsson-deal-stalls.html

Birmingham was too good an opportunity for him to turn down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

He’s akin to Adrian Durham, sooner better people realise it the better 

I was going to say Sutton is tailor made for TalkSport - their remits seem to be just say whatever seems to be the most controversial, regardless of whether they actually think that, just to make themselves relevant. Though in this case Sutton also has a degree of pretending he’s from Glasgow and licking the boots of Celtic fans

23 hours ago, StanSP said:

Pretty bored of him now.

Had the saltiness to respond to back in Feb/March when Rodgers' arrival was fresh, nowadays it's old news.

The fact he's still banging on about it even though Celtic have just won is his own problem. His comments are as boring as he is. 

I think we should close this thread why promote this idiot, what a clown, he said that Celtics reserve side was better than our first team, this guy is on glue, 

6 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

I was going to say Sutton is tailor made for TalkSport - their remits seem to be just say whatever seems to be the most controversial, regardless of whether they actually think that, just to make themselves relevant. Though in this case Sutton also has a degree of pretending he’s from Glasgow and licking the boots of Celtic fans

36 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

He’s quite good as a commentator but all this other stuff offering far fetched opinions is getting beyond a joke.

Disagree, couldn’t stand him before and all this rubbish he’s been spouting makes him more annoying. Not quite sure why he feels the need to be so aggressive when doing tv work.

The guy is trying to be the Simon Cowell of football punditry. Trying to make a name for himself. Thinking back to when we won the league, it never sat well with him. After stating how we would bottle it like he had in his career. The guy is a smug tw*t. Ended up at Celtics because he couldn't hack in England 

3 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I think we should close this thread why promote this idiot, what a clown, he said that Celtics reserve side was better than our first team, this guy is on glue, 

Didn’t we beat them in that two bit international

cup we played in a few seasons ago?!? The same one where Musa looked like a great bit of business.

44 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He’s the Katie Hopkins of the football world 

Doesn’t know how to make  a living now without being a cvnt 

Let's not dilute what a bitch Katie Hopkins is. Chris Sutton is a grade A piece of shlt but Katie Hopkins literally called for genocide. This cannot be forgotten or misrepresented.

5 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

They already made him an offer to join Talksport but the BBC counted this in some daft belief he adds something to their shows