Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

James Maddison

17 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9316757/man-utd-transfer-james-maddison-snub-60m-no-game-time/

JAMES' BOND 

James Maddison insists he will snub £60m Man Utd transfer if they cannot promise him regular first-team action

I actually believe he would tbh. Madders is a very smart lad. We are lucky to have a group of young players that have there head screwed on the way our lads do.

Not really up to him though really. He's on a long contract which he was happy enough to sign and I can't see any good reason at all for us wanting to sell him, he would cost at least the equivalent to replace with a risk involved as well. He's exactly the type of young player we can afford to play hard ball with and say tough titty son, you're staying, so don't you or your agent even bother considering it or get any ideas. At this stage in his career he can hardly do a 'mardy Marhez' on us if he wants to break into the England squad and eventually go to a 'big team'. Personally though, he may be a cocky little so and so but he's not stupid. He appears happy here, he's always going to play and is lucky to be part of something potentially quite special. To go to a club in disarray or one where he wouldn't be assured of playing regularly would be nonsensical.

• Like 3

This is all bollocks, Madders isn't going anywhere this season even if a bid of 80m plus came in, just a load of plastic Man United fans on YouTube an other social media getting giddy of the though that City would sell them, half their team.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

And in the latest round of boll*cks ... 

surely they’d have to have our permission for this to happen

It’s a bit weird, obviously if they approached him to talk face to face it would be tapping up, but this makes it seem as if Madders approached them for the face to face? Very strange

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

It's complete rubbish, the source for it has come from Duncan castles who is awful 

That guy is still around! I remember him from Liverpool. A joke.

4 minutes ago, Line-X said:

I went to school with a guy called Norman Castle. 

It's funny how names come and go - I bet there isn't a single school-aged Norman anywhere now.

And when I was a kid, only old men were called Harry.