Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

James Maddison

It’s all bull. They may well be interested, but this is where the hard line with Mahrez reaps it’s rewards.

He would need to ask to leave I think, and I do not believe he will, and they would need to pay more than 60m.

Fred at Utd cost 54m I think? And Maddison is younger, British and a sh*t load better.

I am actually not worried about this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gerard said:

The journey is better than arriving.

What do people remember as the highlights of winning the title, the actual ceremony or the nail biting moments like Norwich and West Ham at home or Man City away and that Hazard goal? 

On that particular subject I agree.

Another 6-12 months at this level, and he will be England regular IMO. Going to be so much better than what was on show tonight! 

Chilwell, Maguire and Maddison in the Euro starting line-up will be fantastic! :wub:

That's even better than when Vardy told Arsenal to fuch off. Hope the contract gets renegotiated to bring it in line with his value. That can only be good for us in the long run.

Edited by Wizerud

On 05/06/2019 at 02:37, dooflip said:

Am I the only person who sees a very selfish, egotistical young lad who thinks he’s David beckham?

Dont get me wrong he’s a good player. But his attitude stinks to me. Goes missing and doesn’t put a shift in enough.

ill never forget when he shot against Man City when albrighton was in space, and that’s the just the most recent example - there have been others.

i just question his attitude and wether he’s a team player. And for that reason I’d accept a silly bid all day long.

probably going to get shot down here for having an unpopular opinion. And I accept not many will agree, it’s just how I feel.

He is inconsistent, and sometimes his decision-making is poor. How on earth does that translate to egotism? He's a young lad who is probably glory-seeking sometimes, you can see it with some of his shots way out the box, but he's our best chance creator and constantly lays off the ball for others.

• Like 1

Just went on redcafe for the first time. Never have I seen such a wretched hive of scum and delusion. Here's a choice piece;

"The real issue is Man Utd would used to pick off other clubs' best players, but now the PL is so powerful that Maddison, still at a much smaller club, can only be had for a bank-busting amount of money!"

Sure, that's the real issue isn't it. The fact that you can't dominate the league anymore. Twats. I hope they continue their marvellous decline next season.

Edited by Nicolo Barella

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Just went on redcafe for the first time. Never have I seen such a wretched hive of scum and delusion. Here's a choice piece;

"The real issue is Man Utd would used to pick off other clubs' best players, but now the PL is so powerful that Maddison, still at a much smaller club, can only be had for a bank-busting amount of money!"

Sure, that's the real issue isn't it. The fact that you can't dominate the league anymore. Twats. I hope they continue their marvellous decline next season.

Fear not - Ollie's at the wheel, he knows where he is taking them :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I can't wait for Utd to become Liverpool. They're already close. Southampton just need to thump them twice next season, and then all they'll need is the occasional finish inside the Top 6 and voila. Liverpool Mk 2

Guest Markyblue
22 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Right over the cliffs into 10 years of mediocrity. 

OGS wants to change the direction of Man utd transfer policy, instead of going for 1 or 2 very big name signings he want to build a squad full of talented youngsters. 

And he's cherry picking them from players outside the top 6 EPL clubs becos they don't want to sell to a rival. 

It sad that we are helping him and Man utd to rise up from the ashes. 

I will feel really gutted of Maddison goes to them. 

On 05/06/2019 at 17:06, Ric Flair said:

Apparently Norwich have a 15% sell on clause, what the fcuk are we doing? We chuff up £22m for a Championship player after 1 decent season and let them have a sell on clause. Madness.

We are horrendous negotiators.