Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

James Maddison

1 hour ago, knitro said:

Is it a rule that these videos have to have absolutely dreadful music or are the people willing to chop up clips to that extent all tasteless?

You know it was his dad who made the video right? lol

57 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

I don’t think we really need that many signings. Perhaps one more senior outfield player to add more experience to the team, and potentially a few younger talents out wide and upfront. We won’t be making any serious moves in the PL next season, but if we can preserve what we have and improve it, it won’t only benefit us, but also England.... imagine if we could have Chilwell, Maddison, Maguire, Gray and Barnes (although someone mentioned a Scotland link?) all playing for England? 

Its about out time we saw less big spending on foreign imports and more investing in young talent. 

Don't forget Hamza!

Hamza-Choudhury.jpg.ac677d850b4cedaa4dffa2e7e2a2245a.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brucey said:

Blue is the new Yellow :ph34r:

He carried us for a while in autumn, his ability on the ball is brilliant.

Chilwell has developed so well athletically as well, I think the fact they're such good friends is likely to keep them here for a bit longer.

18 hours ago, Stadt said:

He carried us for a while in autumn, his ability on the ball is brilliant.

Chilwell has developed so well athletically as well, I think the fact they're such good friends is likely to keep them here for a bit longer.

He also disappeared for a while. 

He he will be some player if he can maintain levels all season. Just needs a world class midfielder beside him all year 

2 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

He also disappeared for a while. 

He he will be some player if he can maintain levels all season. Just needs a world class midfielder beside him all year 

Good job the deals done to get one then ?

• Like 1

On 13/06/2019 at 19:47, brucey said:

Blue is the new Yellow :ph34r:

Brilliant.

The video according to youtube is made by skysports and blocked it in my country, my isp is sky.

Wonderful.

--edit--

I see its made by his dad, I just informed him on twitter sky have claimed copyright ownership so he can get it fixed.

Edited by Chrysalis

Crikey skybet Maddison 4/11on for him to join Man Utd. 

Someone explain this to me, have skybet got some inside knowledge of this transfer?

Have we lost Maddison only after one season, really would feel down if he went because I saw him as a future star for us. 

Looks like OGS wants to build a youthful squad with Tielemans also linked. I FEEL SAD. 

Edited by Crispin LA

2 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Some explain this to me, have skybet got some inside knowledge of this transfer?

Have we lost Maddison only after one season, really would feel down if he went because I saw him as a future star for us. 

Looks like OGS wants to build a youthful squad with Tielemans also linked. I FEEL SAD. 

It's bait to deprive idiots of their money. He ain't going anywhere, unless United can afford 8 BILLION POUNDS

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Someone explain this to me, have skybet got some inside knowledge of this transfer?

You will probably find if they did the right thing and posted odds to stay, it would probably be something like 1/20 or something, making 4/11 far from the favourite outcome.

By not publishing the to stay odds its making a unlikely outcome seem likely, very dodgy behaviour from the bookies.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

You will probably find if they did the right thing and posted odds to stay, it would probably be something like 1/20 or something, making 4/11 far from the favourite outcome.

By not publishing the to stay odds its making a unlikely outcome seem likely, very dodgy behaviour from the bookies.

If they did post stay odds it would be clear how much they are trying to rip off punters.