Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Nice just to hear a name so we are aware of the calibre of player we are looking at lol

Could still end up being Townsend 

I'm probably mad but think Perisic could genuinely be a go-er... I've become more and more confident of that after seeing us get Youri over the line and make moves for people like Praet who probably need convincing about the club. 

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Please can you expand on what you mean by that, reactive as in we will only sign one when we've moved on Ghezzal or Gray or as in the player we bring in is available as a result of their club needing funds to buy others?

I took it to mean "we expect some players to become available in the last week or two of the window once top clubs have done their business and we'll see how the land lays then" 

I don't think our purchase of a winger and Praet depends on sales. 

9 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Nothing’s changed. 

Midfielder to add to squad/replace PM. 20m+ to challenge and push to start.

Quality finished article winger. (This one May end up being reactive) 

Centre back if HM goes. (As above, but irons placed lightly in fires)

Youth for U23 that play in the style the first XI are being prepared in. 

Any movement outwards?

1 hour ago, lcfceaves said:

45 minutes of Gray has made me realise just how important another winger is... Has there ever been a player in the premier league with such poor end product? He has skill and pace, but my god, he cannot cross, cannot pass, cannot shoot...

Get the feeling Brendan will feel he can improve him, but it worries me he may be a starter at the moment...

You do realise we had Jeff Schlupp? If you’re panicking after his first 45 min cameo of the season then you need to chill out mate. Probably won’t even start this season. 

Re - however I do agree a new winger is needed!

4 minutes ago, deep blue said:

I thought that Gray got every decision on the ball wrong tonight.  I hope that's the effect of being rusty preseason, but i'm not confident.

in fairness he’s not long back from the Euros and the other players have been together a couple of weeks longer..

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Walkers said:

No thank you, not wasting my time for that. We're talking over 1000 players here surely, and you're saying he is rock bottom of the end product category?

I begged the question... you commented, without answering the question, so don’t get mardy 

12 minutes ago, deep blue said:

I thought that Gray got every decision on the ball wrong tonight.  I hope that's the effect of being rusty preseason, but i'm not confident.

Yet to see much else in competitive games previously... his stats back that up. I hope he drastically improves as he’s got the pace and skill