Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

8 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Dont know if he has been suggested  but an italian based winger could be suso, has rodgers links from his time at liverpool as well

Has a release clause around 36m too. Not sure he loved rodgers by the end of his time at Liverpool but that was a few years ago. 

4 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Interesting. 

How could we get him? How could we turn his head? How could we get a place at the table?

Maybe we could disrupt their transfer plans by offering their main target double the wages they are? That way we would either sign said player or gain some traction with future deals or the domino effect of signing. Imagine being so underhand :jawdrop:

Correa?

4 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Interesting. 

How could we get him? How could we turn his head? How could we get a place at the table?

Maybe we could disrupt their transfer plans by offering their main target double the wages they are? That way we would either sign said player or gain some traction with future deals or the domino effect of signing. Imagine being so underhand :jawdrop:

3 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

More players 99%

30-50m winger 50%

Attacking midfielder who will challenge to start 90%

Any news on Gray. Are we looking to sell him or keep trying with him? 

33 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Interesting. 

Perhaps I'm being thick, is Suso the target then? 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Haha when I suggested this in January it was quickly shut down. 

A lot has changed since Jan.

We have Rodgers who, with respect to Puel, is a step up in class of manager. 

Players want to play for him as he has a track history of developing players and playing a nice style of football. 

We've also shown we have an exceptionally talented squad with huge potential. 

5 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

According to Sky Sports Transfer show ,the Juventus DoF has come to the UK to arrange some sales , which could explain Rudkins trip to London if Moise Kean was under discussion !?

Kean to Everton by the looks of it. Not really another obvious fringe player there we'd be in for. Pjaca turned us down last summer and has had another injury ravaged campaign.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Kean to Everton by the looks of it. Not really another obvious fringe player there we'd be in for. Pjaca turned us down last summer and has had another injury ravaged campaign.

I think LinekersApples mentioned Kean a few weeks ago and suggested elsewhere that we were in competition for our target  ,possibly why he only gave a 50% probability today .If I were Kean I’d choose us over Everton every time 

25 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

According to Sky Sports Transfer show ,the Juventus DoF has come to the UK to arrange some sales , which could explain Rudkins trip to London if Moise Kean was under discussion !?

Weren't Wolves linked to some of their players? 

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

Interesting. 

D4rO.gif

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

I think LinekersApples mentioned Kean a few weeks ago and suggested elsewhere that we were in competition for our target  ,possibly why he only gave a 50% probability today .If I were Kean I’d choose us over Everton every time 

Really? Everton, where his competition is Calvert-Lewin, or Leicester, where his competition is Vardy?

• Like 1