Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

How would he fit into the team?

 

Schmeichel

Ricardinho Evans Maguire Chilwell

Tielemans Ndidi Praet

Perez Vardy Maddison

 

Or does he fancy the bench.

If we get him can't see any other line up than that. Maddison moving out left, Rodgers seems to like the left sided player cutting in.  That is a very exciting line up, if it works we could really surprise a lot of people this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I think Barnes will be fine alongside Perez for our wingers. 

Maybe but it's still a risk if he doesn't start taking his chances more often in the prem. Top players will almost always make themselves undroppable sooner or later so there's nothing wrong with competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be absolutely livid if this happens especially as we are arguably the more attractive club, and we can afford him pushing the boat out 

4A8EAC1A-2DF7-4BC9-93F3-434E0F86378F.png

Edited by Clarkey123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Would be absolutely livid if this happens especially as we are arguably the more attractive club, and we can afford him pushing the boat out 

4A8EAC1A-2DF7-4BC9-93F3-434E0F86378F.png

Pfft...he is a just look at me show pony

Always wants to the big name in the team

Its a huge no from me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Would be absolutely livid if this happens especially as we are arguably the more attractive club, and we can afford him pushing the boat out 

4A8EAC1A-2DF7-4BC9-93F3-434E0F86378F.png

this is definitely his agent trying to make Arsenal up their offer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Unpopular opinion but I think Zaha is and always has been over rated. Dont think he would actually improve us that much.  

 

You would have thought everton would have learnt from Bolasie, in his prime there really wasnt much between the 2 of them

........... we have Gray and Ghezzal.

This comment is the equivalent of a homeless person calling your house crap!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

........... we have Gray and Ghezzal.

This comment is the equivalent of a homeless person calling your house crap!

Not sure how this is relevant tbh. If we were trying to sign either of those I wouldnt want them either.  They also didnt cost 80 mill lol

Edited by Lambert09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lambert09 said:

Not sure how this is relevant tbh. If we were trying to sign either of those I wouldnt want them either. 

My point is that people are criticising Zaha, when clearly he's the exact sort of winger that would walk into our team.

 

Granted, he's not worth £80m.... but that's the nature of the Premier League market

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Not sure how this is relevant tbh. If we were trying to sign either of those I wouldnt want them either.  They also didnt cost 80 mill lol

......I think you have missed the point!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

My point is that people are criticising Zaha, when clearly he's the exact sort of winger that would walk into our team.

 

Granted, he's not worth £80m.... but that's the nature of the Premier League market

I didnt say he wouldnt get in the team... I said I 'Dont think he would actually improve us that much'.  If we have 80 mill to spend we could draw up a huge list of players that would be better than him. 

 

He looks better in that Palace side because theyre complete muck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pfft...he is a just look at me show pony

Always wants to the big name in the team

Its a huge no from me

Lol we will definitely see next season, he is a game changer for sure 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

......I think you have missed the point!!!!!!!

Okay lets not debate suggested players abilities because we have a few crappy players, people in glass houses, I get it. Close thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come Nabil Fakir signed for Betis for about £17m? That seems like an absolute steal. Unless his old injuries are still a worry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haywood_6 said:

How come Nabil Fakir signed for Betis for about £17m? That seems like an absolute steal. Unless his old injuries are still a worry?

Was injured a lot this season and a lot of reports saying his knee is one injury away from finishing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Was injured a lot this season and a lot of reports saying his knee is one injury away from finishing him.

I don't think he was injured that much last season but obviously the reports of his failed medical due to his knee condition and the fact his contract expires next summer means the initial fee is less than £20m but with another £9m in add on's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clarkey123 said:

Would be absolutely livid if this happens especially as we are arguably the more attractive club, and we can afford him pushing the boat out 

4A8EAC1A-2DF7-4BC9-93F3-434E0F86378F.png

Better wingers and cheaper:

 

Hakeem Ziyech

Leon Bailey

Thauvin

Malcom

Maxwel Cornet

 

Zaha is overrated for his dribbling, he’s basically Gray with more contribution, but not enough to warrant over £45m. Let another team overpay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

How come Nabil Fakir signed for Betis for about £17m? That seems like an absolute steal. Unless his old injuries are still a worry?

Doesn’t play well as an out and out winger (similar to Mata), hence doesn’t fit many PL clubs systems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lcfceaves said:

45 minutes of Gray has made me realise just how important another winger is... Has there ever been a player in the premier league with such poor end product? He has skill and pace, but my god, he cannot cross, cannot pass, cannot shoot...

 

Get the feeling Brendan will feel he can improve him, but it worries me he may be a starter at the moment...

It's Theo Walcott's ability combined with Harry Kane's greed. It's desperate stuff.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Better wingers and cheaper:

 

Hakeem Ziyech

Leon Bailey

Thauvin

Malcom

Maxwel Cornet

 

Zaha is overrated for his dribbling, he’s basically Gray with more contribution, but not enough to warrant over £45m. Let another team overpay.

Behave the only one you could argue being better there is ziyech. Cornet sat on the bench for Ivory Coast whilst Zaha played on the wing so I don’t know where you’re coming up with these 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I didnt say he wouldnt get in the team... I said I 'Dont think he would actually improve us that much'.  If we have 80 mill to spend we could draw up a huge list of players that would be better than him. 

 

He looks better in that Palace side because theyre complete muck

You mean the same palace side that keep stuffing us for the last couple of seasons? Don’t know what games you’ve been watching but Zahas one of the only wingers I see constantly go at defenders and consistently chips in with goals and assists, would be a great signing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not fan of Zaha but calling him overrated and "Gray with more contribution" is kinda funny

Edited by tsintskaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...