Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

12 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

........... we have Gray and Ghezzal.

This comment is the equivalent of a homeless person calling your house crap!

Not sure how this is relevant tbh. If we were trying to sign either of those I wouldnt want them either.  They also didnt cost 80 mill lol

Edited by Lambert09

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Not sure how this is relevant tbh. If we were trying to sign either of those I wouldnt want them either. 

My point is that people are criticising Zaha, when clearly he's the exact sort of winger that would walk into our team.

Granted, he's not worth £80m.... but that's the nature of the Premier League market

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

My point is that people are criticising Zaha, when clearly he's the exact sort of winger that would walk into our team.

Granted, he's not worth £80m.... but that's the nature of the Premier League market

I didnt say he wouldnt get in the team... I said I 'Dont think he would actually improve us that much'.  If we have 80 mill to spend we could draw up a huge list of players that would be better than him. 

He looks better in that Palace side because theyre complete muck

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

......I think you have missed the point!!!!!!!

Okay lets not debate suggested players abilities because we have a few crappy players, people in glass houses, I get it. Close thread

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

How come Nabil Fakir signed for Betis for about £17m? That seems like an absolute steal. Unless his old injuries are still a worry?

Was injured a lot this season and a lot of reports saying his knee is one injury away from finishing him.

7 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Was injured a lot this season and a lot of reports saying his knee is one injury away from finishing him.

I don't think he was injured that much last season but obviously the reports of his failed medical due to his knee condition and the fact his contract expires next summer means the initial fee is less than £20m but with another £9m in add on's.

1 hour ago, Clarkey123 said:

Would be absolutely livid if this happens especially as we are arguably the more attractive club, and we can afford him pushing the boat out 

4A8EAC1A-2DF7-4BC9-93F3-434E0F86378F.png

Better wingers and cheaper:

Hakeem Ziyech

Leon Bailey

Thauvin

Malcom

Maxwel Cornet

Zaha is overrated for his dribbling, he’s basically Gray with more contribution, but not enough to warrant over £45m. Let another team overpay.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

How come Nabil Fakir signed for Betis for about £17m? That seems like an absolute steal. Unless his old injuries are still a worry?

Doesn’t play well as an out and out winger (similar to Mata), hence doesn’t fit many PL clubs systems.

20 hours ago, lcfceaves said:

45 minutes of Gray has made me realise just how important another winger is... Has there ever been a player in the premier league with such poor end product? He has skill and pace, but my god, he cannot cross, cannot pass, cannot shoot...

Get the feeling Brendan will feel he can improve him, but it worries me he may be a starter at the moment...

It's Theo Walcott's ability combined with Harry Kane's greed. It's desperate stuff.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Hakeem Ziyech

Leon Bailey

Thauvin

Malcom

Maxwel Cornet

Zaha is overrated for his dribbling, he’s basically Gray with more contribution, but not enough to warrant over £45m. Let another team overpay.

Behave the only one you could argue being better there is ziyech. Cornet sat on the bench for Ivory Coast whilst Zaha played on the wing so I don’t know where you’re coming up with these 

8 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I didnt say he wouldnt get in the team... I said I 'Dont think he would actually improve us that much'.  If we have 80 mill to spend we could draw up a huge list of players that would be better than him. 

He looks better in that Palace side because theyre complete muck

You mean the same palace side that keep stuffing us for the last couple of seasons? Don’t know what games you’ve been watching but Zahas one of the only wingers I see constantly go at defenders and consistently chips in with goals and assists, would be a great signing 

7 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Hakeem Ziyech

Leon Bailey

Thauvin

Malcom

Maxwel Cornet

Thauvin was in PL and he was garbage.so yah,better

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wattolcfc said:

Gray is done for me. We are a quality winger away from a top 4 push. Make it so Brendan 

Agree 100%. Unless BR can somehow raise Gray's IQ by about 70 points I don't think he will ever be good enough in the PL. He's just too thick.

30 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

Thauvin was in PL and he was garbage.so yah,better

10 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Thauvin was 21 when he was in the Premier league. These are Zaha's stats from when he was 21 in the Premier league... 

Screenshot_20190724-225725_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0dcd99576b629986bc4e8099e801d664.jpg

Thauvin was the same age as Barnes is now, would you write Barnes off as never being good enough for the Premier League? 

Exactly and it was under McClaren

Thauvin has 57 combined goals and assists in the last 63 games, Zaha has never scored more than 10 league goals in a season! 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Behave the only one you could argue being better there is ziyech. Cornet sat on the bench for Ivory Coast whilst Zaha played on the wing so I don’t know where you’re coming up with these 

I’ll leave this here:

Maxwel Cornet last 10 games Ligue 1 goal contributions p90 based on NPxG90 + xA90

Player (Mins) p90

Mbappe (840) 1.5/90

Cornet (721) 1.06

Neymar (821) 0.94

Cavani (764) 0.92

Depay (785) 0.88

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

I’ll leave this here:

Maxwel Cornet last 10 games Ligue 1 goal contributions p90 based on NPxG90 + xA90

Player (Mins) p90

Mbappe (840) 1.5/90

Cornet (721) 1.06

Neymar (821) 0.94

Cavani (764) 0.92

Depay (785) 0.88

Get the fook outta here loll if he’s so decent why was he the 4th choice winger for Ivory Coast your league 1 stats are irrelevant