Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

hope in one hand poo in the other and see which one fills up first.

Haha. I was stood in a queue bored. Thought id share something my mate said!!!

Of course its bull. He will be off to China.

Same persons sauce also suggested Coutinho is of interest... 

?????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

If you could get Perisic for circa £30m and get two years out of him still at his best that would be great business imo.

I get the model is to buy young, develop them and sell high but now and again you need to sacrifice a bit of money for experience also.

Yep. For me it's about having a core of youngsters but someone like Perisic is a difference maker in this side and I think you can afford a couple of players like it. The problem is when you go full West Ham / Marseille / anyone in Turkey and fill your squad with them.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Gareth Bale at Leicester lol

Waiting for someone to say, he failed at his last club, not good enough for us!

Yeah must be rubbish cos they cant wait to get rid of him.  Could we offer a swap deal for Ghezzal do you think?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, adam1 said:

Haha. I was stood in a queue bored. Thought id share something my mate said!!!

Of course its bull. He will be off to China.

Same persons sauce also suggested Coutinho is of interest... 

?????

I've heard of reading tea leaves but sauce is stretching things a bit.

1 hour ago, reynard said:

I've heard of reading tea leaves but sauce is stretching things a bit.

Relatively straight forward.

Apply ketchup to chips.

Eat chips. 

Interpret the sauce left on the plate/chip carton.

7 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Gareth Bale at Leicester lol

Waiting for someone to say, he failed at his last club, not good enough for us!

Clubs don't sell their good players mate

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Think that's a bit unfair on Aaron Lennon and Theo Walcott tbh. Both very good Premier League footballers who have had fair enough top flight careers playing for tidy clubs. 

10 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

From what I gather, Demarai talks a really good game but can at times be “lazy” when it comes to putting in extra work in areas he’s told to improve. Imo years down the line Demarai will always be remembered as someone who had to the potential to be class but never quite got there.

10 hours ago, urban fox said:

Another Aaron Lennon/theo Walcott/Andros Townsend ?   Bags of promise, next big thing etc etc .  There is a long line of promising young wingers that never quite turned into the super stars they were being touted as.

Wouldn’t class Townsend as lazy either. 

If you look at Zaha when he was 22, he was mercurial, and a real prospect but didn’t really have the consistency to back up his talent on a week to week basis.  I’m not saying that they are on the same level but it’s not been since Zaha went back to Palace, that he hit his stride, and even then it’s really his last 3 seasons that have shown that increase in consistency (he’s now nearly 27, so was 24 when he really started to produce. 

Demarai, like most wingers, is a confidence player but I think now, we’ll also see some more guidance from Rodgers and his coaching staff. If we start getting Scott Sinclair Swansea level performances, I’ll be a lot happier. 

I’ve said it before about DG, he has bags of talent but I think this season will be a kick on it kick off moment... 

8 hours ago, urban fox said:

Yeah must be rubbish cos they cant wait to get rid of him.  Could we offer a swap deal for Ghezzal do you think?

Well they did sign Faubert who was worse than Ghezzal so you never know 

6 minutes ago, shailen said:

IMG_20190723_071600.thumb.jpg.6eb9f212996558cf0cdc25c327782f4f.jpg

Someone has ranked all premier league wingers. Demarai gray interestingly seen as our best winger

Something very wrong with my eyes this morning... it looks like they have put Richarlison in the same category as Mane... 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, shailen said:

IMG_20190723_071600.thumb.jpg.6eb9f212996558cf0cdc25c327782f4f.jpg

Someone has ranked all premier league wingers. Demarai gray interestingly seen as our best winger

This was made by someone who's never watched football. There's so much wrong with it I genuinely don't know what to start with. 

At first I thought it was done by someone that plays too much fifa but I don't even think it's that. 

7 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Reports in Italy that Roma are after suso and willing to offer cengis under to get him. As Milan don't play with a winger and with under not in fonsecas plans, could be a very good deal to be had for a very talented winger. Good mates with our soyuncu too. 

Just spent an exuasting intense 5 whole minutes of watching half-arsed youtube clips of this guy. He is just what we need and would provide nationalistic bromance opportunities for Caglar.

Seriously though, he DOES look good

• young
  • pacy
  • left footed
  • direct winger/inside right
  • plays in Serie A

Gerrimin :thumbup:

Edited by Dahnsouff

10 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Reports in Italy that Roma are after suso and willing to offer cengis under to get him. As Milan don't play with a winger and with under not in fonsecas plans, could be a very good deal to be had for a very talented winger. Good mates with our soyuncu too. 

Don't do that to @Ric Flair mate that's cruel. 

• Like 2