Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

7 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Really? Everton, where his competition is Calvert-Lewin, or Leicester, where his competition is Vardy?

Vardy is 32 his time is up soon unfortunately.

Lewin is a young prospect who could keep him out the squad for longer 

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Hang on... lol

Have we been linked to Suso or is that just someone people would like to sign?

I'm not sure, but if we talk about it enough, maybe the media will pick up on it and start reporting it, then maybe it'll become a self-fulfilling prophecy! 

48 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Suso stats anyone? :) 

Screenshot_20190725-121108_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9090365d0d116ef73f0103c9bace8688.jpgScreenshot_20190725-120956_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6a3677e6e28696bae811678fdca9f578.jpgScreenshot_20190725-121012_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c44956911cf28361755f6632e7e04683.jpgScreenshot_20190725-121022_Chrome.thumb.jpg.769b4c0b1a6910a745404174836616c6.jpgScreenshot_20190725-121035_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4f3173638df2ea497d2ed55b733c9799.jpg

Also have a link to his fifa stats for a general idea. The comments at the bottom are interesting. 

https://sofifa.com/player/202651/jesus-joaquin-fernandez-saez/19/159523/

It seems like he's good but very inconsistent and it's split their fan base a bit. 

Dear Lord I'm too late :cry:

Edited by Billy Big Balls
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Also have a link to his fifa stats for a general idea. The comments at the bottom are interesting. 

https://sofifa.com/player/202651/jesus-joaquin-fernandez-saez/19/159523/

It seems like he's good but very inconsistent and it's split their fan base a bit. 

Dear Lord I'm too late :cry:

Nah, good stuff dude. You provided more information!

Also worth looking at his rating compared to the rest of the squad. Milan definitely under performed last season but do have good players, Piatek for example is very good. 

For me being somewhat inconsistent as a winger is OK. Riyad had plenty of games he was poor in, or games where did nothing the whole match and then made a moment of magic happen. I think this guy is not quite on that level, but definitely way, way better than what we currently have. 

Milan.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

I remember the days like when we signed Daniel Amartey off 1 short video of him running the left of the pitch to score and thought he was the next Messi.

This guy looks spot on, here's hoping this is someone we're in for, and get.

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Nah, good stuff dude. You provided more information!

Also worth looking at his rating compared to the rest of the squad. Milan definitely under performed last season but do have good players, Piatek for example is very good. 

For me being somewhat inconsistent as a winger is OK. Riyad had plenty of games he was poor in, or games where did nothing the whole match and then made a moment of magic happen. I think this guy is not quite on that level, but definitely way, way better than what we currently have. 

Milan.JPG

7 MotM awards ain't bad going

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

That piateks been a beast for them since joining 

Yeah I'd argue he is actually their best player. I am half polish so follow the national team a little, and he's been great for them. Will probably be able to take over from Lewandowski which is no mean feat! In fact already, they are playing Lewa as a 10 behind Piatek, because Piatek has proved to be an absolutely clinical finisher (though without the all round game of Lewa).