Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Adrien Silva

On 25/07/2019 at 09:18, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, that’s why I said he’d pulled. “Get your coat love, you’ve pulled” is a classic...

:whistle:

Has that line ever worked for you?

Or anyone?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riot Van said:

Surely it's just to give as much game time to those who will start against Wolves AND those that will be on the bench.  You can't do that if they are all at the same game.

I thought this, I don’t get this whole a team, b team. Like you’ve stated you can’t give all your starters/subs the minutes they need by playing one game. I feel this game against Nice will be played behind closed doors aswell for the exact same reason. 

50 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I thought this, I don’t get this whole a team, b team. Like you’ve stated you can’t give all your starters/subs the minutes they need by playing one game. I feel this game against Nice will be played behind closed doors aswell for the exact same reason. 

Nice has been called off, according to the Mercury.

3 hours ago, Buce said:

Has that line ever worked for you?

Or anyone?

That was kind of my point... it’s a classic in terms of it being so terrible... 

...but then aren’t all “lines” terrible? 

Edited by HoustonFox

On 25/07/2019 at 10:51, Paddy. said:

I've spent the last two hours trying to figure out what that potential euphemism could be. Someone help me out here.

You spent two hours thinking about a Col post? You need more help than you think. White coats and a straight jaket would be a start.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Surprised Monaco don't want him back, I thought it worked out well for him on loan?

The fee the wages. Like slim we are stuck with him. Best we will get for both is a loan and us paying the wage top up.

14 minutes ago, sylofox said:

The fee the wages. Like slim we are stuck with him. Best we will get for both is a loan and us paying the wage top up.

Monaco have signed a few players this summer. The latest was Wissam Yedder. They don't need Adrien now.

49 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I know we always get the ‘you wouldn’t take a pay cut in your job’ argument but I would if it made me happier!

Surely they’d be willing to take a step back, just to get playing again... it’s not like they’re going to be on pennies. If anything they’d be going back to the fantastic footballers wage they were on before they signed for us. I genuinely think if agents weren’t involved in football we would see far less of this type of thing. 

Both of these guys are determined footballers, I have no doubt about that. They both must realise they’ve not proved themselves here. So you’d think their logic would be that they do have to drop down in wage, do well at that club and you’ll have a longer career. 

Edited by Lambert09