Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Adrien Silva

I know a lot of fans have written off Silva and just want rid, but there are parallels with Mendy who this time last year was a dead weight but a loan spell and a fresh start under a new manager and he proved himself to have a place in the squad. Rodgers would be mad not to look at Silva and see if he can restart his career here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

I know a lot of fans have written off Silva and just want rid, but there are parallels with Mendy who this time last year was a dead weight but a loan spell and a fresh start under a new manager and he proved himself to have a place in the squad. Rodgers would be mad not to look at Silva and see if he can restart his career here.

Loaned where?

11 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Loaned where?

Mendy was on loan at Nice, wasn't the most successful loan but got him out of the club and away from a tough start he came back with Puel in charge and a clean slate and proved us all wrong, Silva was on loan at Monaco maybe he can do the same.

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

Mendy was on loan at Nice, wasn't the most successful loan but got him out of the club and away from a tough start he came back with Puel in charge and a clean slate and proved us all wrong, Silva was on loan at Monaco maybe he can do the same.

I like your way of thinking...

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

Wow, I totally either forgot, or never knew that!

3 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

That would be the custard on the cake, if we could offload to the Wolves.

Chances of that are nata nada

• Haha 1

We’ve simply not seen enough of him to make an assessment over whether he could be a good player for us. He’s only ever had bit-parts, mainly because Puel didn’t rate him. He clearly has pedigree and ability. I’d love to think he could become a valuable player for us but, unfortunately, the competition in centre midfield is going to be ever fiercer now we have Tielemans, who will be first name on the team sheet.

I don't understand why Monaco haven't signed him.

He seemed to be an instant fit thrre , getting good reviews regularly and helping them avoid relegation .

Ok , he wasn't part of the Youri deal , but if Monaco needed the cash I get that.

Maybe in there eyes we over valued him and they'll be back nearer the end of the window with a cheeky bid or loan alternative.

In the meantime I think Rodgers will assess him and he'll get another chance as others have suggested - as it seems is the case with Nacho

On 15/07/2019 at 00:16, weller54 said:

On his way back to what though?... 

Nothing left for him here.

You make Silva seem like he's a character in a Shakespearen tragedy, a man walking through a derelict village, memories of his now murdered family, tears in his eyes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, woollett the bullet said:

I don't understand why Monaco haven't signed him.

He seemed to be an instant fit thrre , getting good reviews regularly and helping them avoid relegation .

Ok , he wasn't part of the Youri deal , but if Monaco needed the cash I get that.

Maybe in there eyes we over valued him and they'll be back nearer the end of the window with a cheeky bid or loan alternative.

In the meantime I think Rodgers will assess him and he'll get another chance as others have suggested - as it seems is the case with Nacho

Probably his wages are too high,  isn’t he reported to be another on a very high wage