Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I just don't see the point of the medical and personal terms being done if it wasn't close, that's not to say that it won't drag on a bit but at this stage both teams must be content they aren't far off. In terms of who will blink first, I think we will seing it in the favour of Monaco in the next 24-48 hours if needs be. Youri evidently doesn't want to have to go back to Monaco on Mo day for training and we want him in Evian instead with us.

From what I read they allowed him to travel due to their belief a deal would be sorted soon. 

Makes you think this is very close and just a few small details left to iron out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Surely they'll announce it Monday or Tuesday.

They'll probably hold up the announcement just so they can toy with us after the whole flight saga. lol

The squad fly out to their training camp Monday so my guess I'd that they'd want to announce it before then 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

The squad fly out to their training camp Monday so my guess I'd that they'd want to announce it before then 

Does it matter if it's announced? 

Surely they'll just want it signed and sorted to allow him to travel with the first team 

• Like 1

All this waiting is proving very unproductive....edit chant inspired by my tea 

Monacos a shit hole 
There’s not a lot to do
Youri came to Leicester 
To play in royal Blue

He moved to saffron lane

he likes a curry to

he sometimes has a naan

just like me and you 

He likes a chicken korma,

He likes a vindaloo

Down on saffron lane

youri wears the blue

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

We do like a Sunday evening announcement did we not sack and re hire Pearson on a Sunday and sack Ranieri on a Sunday night ?

Signed Mendy on a Sunday.

29 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Sack Ranieri on a Sunday night ?

I don’t even know how this mistake could be possible?!? It was the evening after we played a fecking Champions League knockout game!!!!! lollol 

29 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

They fly out tomorrow according to the official website, be nice to announce it to end the speculation and calm everyone's nerves:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I don’t even know how this mistake could be possible?!? It was the evening after we played a fecking Champions League knockout game!!!!! lollol 

I didn’t get back from Seville until the Monday things are still abit hazy sorry

• Haha 1