Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

I thought the fee has to be agreed before they let the player talk to another club

I mean he's been on loan with us for half a season, I doubt Monaco are concerned about us tapping him up at this point. :D 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Isn't it the terms between Leicester and Monaco that is the holding point rather than with us and Tielemans?

I just don't see the point of the medical and personal terms being done if it wasn't close, that's not to say that it won't drag on a bit but at this stage both teams must be content they aren't far off. In terms of who will blink first, I think we will seing it in the favour of Monaco in the next 24-48 hours if needs be. Youri evidently doesn't want to have to go back to Monaco on Mo day for training and we want him in Evian instead with us.

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

It’s quite common for players to agree terms prior to fees being agreed

They don't tend to have met for medicals and official agreements though, it's usually done in principal and rarely face to face as clubs tend to get a but funny about shit like that. This is close.

Monacos a shit hole 
There’s not a lot to do
Youri came to Leicester 
To play in royal Blue

he scores with his left foot,

he scores them with his right

and when he seen banging Rachel

he’s up all ****ing night 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I could take a punt at a 5 year contract.

How comes this board haven't worked out that this guy Bert seems only to make educated guesses and frankly, guesses that most of us could.make too.

Are you Babylon in disguise? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I could take a punt at a 5 year contract.

How comes this board haven't worked out that this guy Bert seems only to make educated guesses and frankly, guesses that most of us could.make too.

Well it wouldn’t be four years like ayoze given his youth and he won’t sign for more than five ....... so it’s a fair punt ....methinks the point Bert is making is that something is agreed and sorted .... is he right ???

• Like 1

Don’t mean to be a bore. But if this isn’t announced until Monday I genuinely want to commend the club.

Working in marketing in sports is often a thankless never ending task and the thought that they’ve not beckoned people in on a Sunday sits really well with me... rings true with what a lot of people have said about the owners caring about every single member of the staff too. 

5 years is excellent news, always protecting that resale value that could well be world record beating if we’ve got the sort of player we believe we have 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don’t mean to be a bore. But if this isn’t announced until Monday I genuinely want to commend the club.

Working in marketing in sports is often a thankless never ending task and the thought that they’ve not beckoned people in on a Sunday sits really well with me... rings true with what a lot of people have said about the owners caring about every single member of the staff too. 

5 years is excellent news, always protecting that resale value that could well be world record beating if we’ve got the sort of player we believe we have 

Feck that! Get the lazy swines in and announce this!!! ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

I prefer to believe our few ITK and Percy etc rather  than the PUC brigade  ( post utter crap ?)

Percy didn’t say it was done though, “set to” is not done.

Re Bert and others apparently ITK, They do not have to post on here and nobody on here has to believe them . Far more important things in life than to worry about something you don't believe in. Personally read his posts more than most and think he is pretty accurate

• Like 3