Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

15 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Youri Tielemans will be the official player of Leicester City on Sunday, breaking club record for the Red Devil

Yesterday at 11:42 pm by Bob Faesen, Vincent Van Genechten - Print - Correct 

Youri Tielemans will be the official player of Leicester City on Sunday, breaking club record for the Red Devil

PHOTO: BELGAIMAGE

The departure of Youri Tielemans (22) at Monaco is almost complete. The English Leicester City, which rented the Red Devil for the past six months, normally completes the transfer of the former Golden Shoe on Sunday. He signs a four-year contract with the Premier League club.

The Foxes count 45 million euros for the Belgian and break their own transfer record. Larger teams such as Manchester United and FC Barcelona inquired about Tielemans, but did not push through for the Red Devil who at Leicester was good for three goals and five assists in thirteen games.

Tielemans already traveled to England this week with a view to his transfer to the Premier League champion of 2016, where former Genk player Wilfred Ndidi also plays. When his transition ends, Tielemans immediately joins an internship at the Foxes in France.

Leicester announced the arrival of a new coach, Brendan Rodgers, this summer and announced the transfer of striker Ayoze Perez earlier this week.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Oi lads not even joking what the **** are we doing signing someone this good.

Rudkin has learnt from his past mistakes.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

39 minutes ago, seymour said:

Yesterday at 11:42 pm by Bob Faesen, Vincent Van Genechten - Print - Correct 

PHOTO: BELGAIMAGE

The departure of Youri Tielemans (22) at Monaco is almost complete. The English Leicester City, which rented the Red Devil for the past six months, normally completes the transfer of the former Golden Shoe on Sunday. He signs a four-year contract with the Premier League club.

The Foxes count 45 million euros for the Belgian and break their own transfer record. Larger teams such as Manchester United and FC Barcelona inquired about Tielemans, but did not push through for the Red Devil who at Leicester was good for three goals and five assists in thirteen games.

Tielemans already traveled to England this week with a view to his transfer to the Premier League champion of 2016, where former Genk player Wilfred Ndidi also plays. When his transition ends, Tielemans immediately joins an internship at the Foxes in France.

Leicester announced the arrival of a new coach, Brendan Rodgers, this summer and announced the transfer of striker Ayoze Perez earlier this week.

An internship? That means we don't have to pay him, right?

Result!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I have to say, before this thread hopefully gets locked tomorrow, that that was a ****ing glorious 20 or so pages the other day. That’ll go down in FT history for sure

some magical stuff. 

Big Daddy and his Dad. Legends!

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Its funny that many of us slated Rudkin for ages but he has actually done a very good job overall. Of course hes made some **** ups, as has every dof, but on the whole he's helped build our club to where we are today. 

I keep hearing about Rudkin’s f-ups, but I genuinely don’t know of anything he did that could be considered a serious f-up. Him becoming DOF apparently just happened to coincide with the most successful period in the clubs history? It all seems to have stemmed from a couple posters on the forum claiming they have heard negative things about him as a person, and it snowballed from there. But I’m yet to see any concrete examples.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, srbfox said:

All this waiting is proving very unproductive....edit chant inspired by my tea 

Monacos a shit hole 
There’s not a lot to do
Youri came to Leicester 
To play in royal Blue

He moved to saffron lane

he likes a curry to

he sometimes has a naan

just like me and you 

He likes a chicken korma,

He likes a vindaloo

Down on saffron lane

youri wears the blue

Did you have alphabet spaghetti on toast? That’s shit mate.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, brucey said:

I keep hearing about Rudkin’s f-ups, but I genuinely don’t know of anything he did that could be considered a serious f-up. Him becoming DOF apparently just happened to coincide with the most successful period in the clubs history? It all seems to have stemmed from a couple posters on the forum claiming they have heard negative things about him as a person, and it snowballed from there. But I’m yet to see any concrete examples.

I agree. I’ve said this before... nothing like a few ill informed keyboard warriors on here to tarnish a reputation!

2 hours ago, brucey said:

Didn't it start because it was rumoured Pearson didn't get on with him? Which meant the Pearson worshippers* took an immediate dislike?

*A Druid sect, the Nigels. You can recognise them every midsummer staring at the sun in their white trainers.

• Haha 4