Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

23 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Would definitely give us great strength in depth but I struggle to see where we could accommodate him as a guaranteed starter without stifling some of our existing talent. IF we were in European competition this season then I would go for it as we would definitely need the depth and rotation but as it is we could end up with some disgruntled players who feel they are not getting enough game time.  I think we are trying to build a strong squad but maybe a year too early at this point for a player of this calibre.

When we get into Europe on a regular basis then players like this will be needed and will recognise that they will get their share of minutes

Perhaps the experience of our last European campaign ref squad depth has convinced us to get prepared in advance .....

we also had had a v good run re injuries to first choice players ..... this cannot go on forever 

....as has previously been said, we have players in this position already!!!

Having seen the obligatory youtube reel, it is a very underwhelming possible signing. It may well be that like a vast amount of posters I was expecting or wished to sign a RW which would get us off our seats and the names have all previously been stated

.We seems to have made pragmatic signings so far but sometime pragmatism needs to be left at the door and sometimes we just need the chance to be entertained.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....as has previously been said, we have players in this position already!!!

Having seen the obligatory youtube reel, it is a very underwhelming possible signing. It may well be that like a vast amount of posters I was expecting or wished to sign a RW which would get us off our seats and the names have all previously been stated

.We seems to have made pragmatic signings so far but sometime pragmatism needs to be left at the door and sometimes we just need the chance to be entertained.

Delusions of grandeur ;)

Tielemans, Maddison, Ricardo, Perez and Vardy aren’t enough entertainment?