Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

14 minutes ago, KFS said:

Why are all our shit ex RWs coming good lol 

Maybe they were not shit at all.

Maybe our coach didn't know how to get best out of them.

Maybe stubbornly sticking with the Primadonna Madders and Good for nothing Ayoze wasn't the best interest of the club.

There are a lot of Maybe's but the fact is what Grey and Under doing for their new teams are undeniable. 

For me, shackling Under to the bench just after the MOTM performance against Arsenal for just opening up a space for Madders and Perez and leaving him there for all season, was the f**king biggest mystery of the football universe.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Maybe they were not shit at all.

Maybe our coach didn't know how to get best out of them.

Maybe stubbornly sticking with the Primadonna Madders and Good for nothing Ayoze wasn't the best interest of the club.

There are a lot of Maybe's but the fact is what Grey and Under doing for their new teams are undeniable. 

For me, shackling Under to the bench just after the MOTM performance against Arsenal for just opening up a space for Madders and Perez and leaving him there for all season, was the f**king biggest mystery of the football universe.

Get over it mate. If he'd been worth keeping he'd still be here.

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Get over it mate. If he'd been worth keeping he'd still be here.

Then you know Jack s**t about football mate.

If you are watching Madders and Perez at the moment not asking the similar question, you are here for the good time not for the long time for your club.

Concern fans asks questions mate that's what this forum about.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Ünder and Gray are both gone and they are not coming back. Move on. Get over it.

Don't give a damn about they are coming back  or not . My concern about coach's players choices for the Club. 

Because I bloody care.

2 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Then you know Jack s**t about football mate.

If you are watching Madders and Perez at the moment not asking the similar question, you are here for the good time not for the long time for your club.

Concern fans asks questions mate that's what this forum about.

Okay mate, thanks for your input. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Ünder and Gray are both gone and they are not coming back. Move on. Get over it.

Have moved on, totally over it. Saying they've scored in a thread about ex-players doesn't equate to wanting them back or not being over it lol 

• Like 4

Just now, kiwiturk said:

Don't give a damn about they are coming back  or not . My concern about coach's players choices for the Club. 

Because I bloody care.

For what it's worth I thought Ünder was decent and should have played more. Brendan Rodgers, statistically our most successful manager ever, didn't. I'll back his judgement.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Let’s just see how the whole season goes for the pair . I’m guessing it won’t look so rosy at the end as the beginning 

Lets bet on it?

Gray and Under's performance vs Ayoze and Madder's for this season.

Are you up for it? Or just happy to keep guessing?

Edited by kiwiturk

13 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Lets bet on it?

Gray and Under's performance vs Ayoze and Madder's for this season.

Are you up for it? Or just happy to keep guessing?

Don’t forget it was 4 different managers who didn’t fancy Gray, not just Rodgers. It didn’t work out for him here, the best for both parties was he moved on. He played over 100 games, and didn’t have the work rate requires.

He then sulked off the field, let’s hope is letting him go was a wake up call for him, and he has matured and will go on to have a great career. 
I love that you compare them over three games too, on his day and when confident Madders is a long way clear of anyone on that list. 

• Like 2