Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

Just discovered that Akinbiye and Muzzie Izzet both played in the same boys team Senrab. Don't know if at the same time. And Paul Konchesky. 

The following players and coaches have all gone on to play for or coach a professional football club after leaving Senrab FC. Look at some of their ex players!

PlayersEdit

• Like 1

Banter Ben has some work to get close to this England team if we're being honest. 

Made the position his own with us but we, England, look a better team without him. 11 caps at Leicester and only 3 with Chelsea does speak to the wisdom of his move.

With that in mind he wouldn't have won the champions league with us. 

7 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Banter Ben has some work to get close to this England team if we're being honest. 

Made the position his own with us but we, England, look a better team without him. 11 caps at Leicester and only 3 with Chelsea does speak to the wisdom of his move.

With that in mind he wouldn't have won the champions league with us. 

He doesn’t give a shit just wanted that London life and £200k a week.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

He doesn’t give a shit just wanted that London life and £200k a week.

I hoped that wasn't the case when he moved because he's talented but it does look like he's indexed success to club form and personal gain. 

He ought to be the stand out left back at international level but if you're not playing at club then you ought to not play at country. Especially when there's more than capable starters waiting behind you. 

At this rate James Justin will be higher up the pecking order and rightfully so. 

2 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I hoped that wasn't the case when he moved because he's talented but it does look like he's indexed success to club form and personal gain. 

He ought to be the stand out left back at international level but if you're not playing at club then you ought to not play at country. Especially when there's more than capable starters waiting behind you. 

At this rate James Justin will be higher up the pecking order and rightfully so. 

From what I have seen Justin will be a better player than chilwell. Not just saying that either, Justin was absolutely class before his injury. His goal against Stoke was mental. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

From what I have seen Justin will be a better player than chilwell. Not just saying that either, Justin was absolutely class before his injury. His goal against Stoke was mental. 

Agreed. I think he has more in terms of intelligence too. His movement off the ball is so much better. 

The real acid test for JJ is how he comes back from injury. He's competing with a couple of fantastic full backs; his return will really test his endurance and resilience. 

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I don't think it's even a contest, really. JJ's performances last season were light years ahead of anything Chilwell produced for us.

• Like 1

On 05/09/2021 at 18:16, Unabomber said:

On 05/09/2021 at 18:40, foxile5 said:

Agreed. I think he has more in terms of intelligence too. His movement off the ball is so much better. 

The real acid test for JJ is how he comes back from injury. He's competing with a couple of fantastic full backs; his return will really test his endurance and resilience. 

On 05/09/2021 at 21:42, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think it's even a contest, really. JJ's performances last season were light years ahead of anything Chilwell produced for us.

Spoke to someone in the England camp a while back and they felt JJ had a real chance of making the Euros squad had it not been for injury.

• Like 1

On 06/09/2021 at 08:03, wokinghamfox said:

Danny Drinkwater walking through Virginia Water park yesterday. My dog took a bit of a liking to him and jumped up with his muddy paws over his designer jeans. He didn't look amused.  

Someone energetic, capable of getting around the park, hard running, with a decent leap and a bit of bite who can control a ball adequately.....jumped on Danny Drinkwater

• Haha 1